- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Explore the Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar
- Spending the night in a tented camp at High Camp
- Sunrise view from the Top of Lobuche East
- Experience Sherpa Culture and see the Yeti head in Khumjung village
Nepal Eco Adventure is arranging the peak climbing activities at the Lobuche peak according to the desire of the trekkers. The trekkers will be taken to the peak climbing at the Lobuche peak in the suitable seasons when the climate will be favorable for the peak climbing. The peak climbing at the Lobuche peak may take several days for the safe and risk free journey towards the Lobuche peak.
Sudip gave me the option to change the itinerary slightly, doing Kala Patthar in the afternoon of EBC instead of the very early wake up (which I definitely preferred), however, in hindsight, I probably would have preferred to have the celebration night in Namche and endured the huge walk the day after, instead of travelling down and staying the night in Monjo. I would also be interested to know more about the cost breakdown, as I was allowed to order anything off the menu at meal times (which was great!), but with meals differing in price, I'm unsure how Nepal Eco budgets for this. Overall it was a very positive experience and one that I would, and definitely will recommend!”
The food was a lot better than I imagined and the variety and amount was great. The accommodation was also a lot better than I imagined with showers and wifi etc. we could tell Arun didn't take us to the common popular places but secret nice ones just a 5 minute extra walk usually and well worth it as the standard was great!
Nepal eco adventure supplied me with a great jacket and they also have walking poles and sleeping bags on offer and some t shirts and hats. My shoes broke quite early and the guide let me use his while he walked in his sneakers for it. We really were well looked after.
I cannot recommend Nepal Eco Adventure more, everything was perfect and they made my holiday outstanding and so relaxing. I will definitely be back to do more hiiing and I sure will be going with you! All the best in the future and thank you for making my nepal experience such a good one !”
Day 1: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,445m)
Day 3: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for Acclimatization
Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 5: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 6: Acclimatization in Dingboche (4,360m)
Day 7: Trek to Lobuche (4,930m)
Day 8: Trek from Lobuche Base Camp to Lobuche High Camp
Day 9: High Camp to Summit and back to Pheriche
Day 10: Trek to Namche bazaar
Day 11: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu
- Trekking and climbing guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodation during the trek.
- Peak climbing permit and other necessary fees.
- Camping tent and climbing rope.
- Two nights twin sharing tent accommodation for two nights..
- Lukla flight (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service if needed (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Sleeping bag, down Jackets and walking poles and duffel bag (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- An assistant guide for groups over 4 people
- Nepal visa fee.
- Meals and hotel whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and Beverages
- All desserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging during the trek.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Excess baggage for Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu flight.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Personal climbing permit be rented $150 USD per person.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- I need personal climbing equipment. Can I rent it from the tour operator?
When is the best time to book a Lobuche East Peak climbing tour?
The best time to climb Lobuche East Peak is during spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). During this time, the weather is stable, dry and not too cold. The visibility is usually also high. You can also book a tour in the winter or summer (monsoon) but might be adding more risk to your climb and might experience less visibility. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.