- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4990 meters
- Sightseeing at the major UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Explore around the beautiful Langtang Valley.
- Witness great views of Langtang Lirung, Naya Kangri, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu.
- Discover Buddhist culture & traditions visiting monasteries & religious sites.
The valley is also considered ’Valley of Glaciers’ with some of the beautiful glaciers located inside the Langtang region. The major inhabitants of Langtang are Tamangs, Lamas and other ethnic minorities. It is located on the north of Kathmandu sharing its border with Tibet. The region is protected under Langtang National Park which has a wide range of floras and faunas.
The sacred lake of Gosainkunda for Hindu devotees is inside the Langtang region. The trekking tails of Langtang passes through traditional ethnic villages, dense forests, glaciers, Buddhist monasteries. Trekkers get to witness some great views of mountains like Langtang Lirung, Langsisa peak, Naya Kangri, Gang Chhenpo, Dorje Lakpa, Himchuli, Manaslu, Gauri Shankar, Shisapangma.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
If you dont have sufficient time to complete the Everest base camp trek, or you cant hike for 15 days, it is the best way to do in a day. Wonderful experience and highly recommended!!”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1550m)
Day 4: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2380m)
Day 5: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3430m)
Day 6: Explore Langtang Valley
Day 7: Langtang village to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m)
Day 8: Kyanjin Gompa to Lama hotel
Day 9: Lama hotel to Syabru Besi
Day 10: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu
Day 11: Transfer to airport
- Airport transfers by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Three nights accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle.
- Transportations from Kathmandu – Syabru Besi - Kathmandu transfers by Local bus.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Highly experienced & friendly Government licensed guide and his food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance.
- Duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek.
- First aid medical kit.
- Langtang National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee - Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Breakfree Adventures T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- Government taxes & service charge.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory).
- Any meals other than breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.