- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Push yourself with an adventurous hike towards the Valley of Glaciers
- Marvel at the awesome surrounding mountain views from Tserko Ri view point
- Visit Kyanjin Gompa and Langtang Village
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli river
Surrounded by glaciers from all sides, Langtang valley region is also known as the Valley of Glaciers. A throng of glaciers originated from the Himalayas is an excellent reward for your trekking efforts. Another highlight of this trek is Kyanjin Gompa, which dates back to hundreds of years. Rich natural diversities and pastureland are other attractions of Langtang Valley Trek.
You start off Langtang Valley Trek by driving from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi along the bank of the Trishuli River, one of the famous rivers for rafting.
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival and transfer to the hotel (1350m.)
Day 2: Drive to Syabrubesi (1550m)
Day 3: Trek to Lama Hotel (2380)
Day 4: Trek to Langtang Village (3430m)
Day 5: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m)
Day 6: Exploration Day
Day 7: Trek back to Lama Hotel (2380m)
Day 8: Trek back to Syabrubesi (1550m)
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure Day
- Airport and hotel shuttle
- Welcome dinner at typical local restaurant with cultural dance show
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive of breakfast.
- All the essential trekking and entry permit fees
- Experienced and Nepal government authorized trekking guide
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek
- Full board meals during the trek with tea/coffee. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Local bus transport from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Syabrubesi to Kathmandu.
- First aid medical kit box
- Trip achievement certificate.
- All the applicable taxes and company service charge.
- Company duffel bags and sleeping bags to use for the trek.
- Porter for the trek.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Your personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry bills etc.
- Tips for the trekking guide and porters
- International airfare
- Use of WiFi, hot shower and charging etc during the trek.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?