- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 35
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Langtang Trek, one of Nepal's best short treks
- Cultural attractions such as Kyanjin Gompa
- Scenic trek including views of majestic Langtang Lirung with its 7227 meters
The Kyanjin Gompa is one of elements on the cultural injections on this trek. During the entire trek you will be in Langtang National park which has been established in order to protect the wild animals, plants and birds of the region.
The Langtang Kyajin trek is 9-days. During the trek you will be sleeping in guesthouses. The best season to go for the trek is spring and autumn.
We hope you will give us a chance to show the beautiful Langtang region.
Day 1: Drive to Syabrubensi
Day 2: Trek to Lama Hotel (Changdam)
Day 3: Trek to Langtang Village
Day 4: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 5: Day Hike to Kyanjin Ri or Tserko Ri and back
Day 6: Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 7: Trek to Syafru Village
Day 8: Trek to Dhunche
Day 9: Drive to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu.
- Pre-trek meeting.
- All transportation: Kathmandu - Syabrubensi and Dhunche - Kathmandu.
- 1 professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide.
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Food during the trek (full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- All necessary trekking permits: Langtang National Park and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- Unique Adventure sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organizational requirements.
- Hotel in KTM/Night
- Nepal Visa (USD 30 for 15 days or USD 50 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking).
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking).
- Bar and beverage bills, tea / coffee / drinking water. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet, battery charger, hot shower etc
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationRecommended Gear Lists: 01.) Good wind/rain jacket 02.) Warm fleece jacket or jersey 03.) Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots 04.) Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu) 05.) A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband. 06.) Fleece jacket or pullover 07.) Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional) 08.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket 09) Down vest and/or jacket (optional) 10.) Lightweight gloves 11.) Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer 12.) Sun hat or scarf 13) Light balaclava or warm fleece hat 14.) Sunglasses with UV protection 15.) T-shirts 16.) Underwear 17.) Hiking shorts 18.) Lightweight cotton long pants 19.) Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms 20.) Fleece or wool pants 21.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants 22.) Thin, lightweight inner socks 23.) Thick, warm wool hiking socks 24.) Hiking boots with spare laces 25.) Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Other necessary equipment: 1.) Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries 2.) Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag 3.) Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter) 4.) Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag 5.) Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches) 6.) Water bottles (2 bottles recommended) 7.) Toiletries 8.) Small wash towel COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?