- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Excellent Views of Langtang Himalayan Range from Kyanjing Ri or Tserko Ri
- Cultural Exploration of Sherpa and Tamang Communities
- Visit the Holy Site of Gosaikunda Lake
- Cross High Altitude Laure Bina Pass at 4610m
Get acquainted with Tibetan alike topographical landscapes and also it will be a great chance for all those adventure lovers looking forward to explore Tibetan Buddhism cultures. Being very close to Kathmandu and it can be done within two weeks. This trip is moderately graded trip perfect for adventure enthusiasts.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek begins as we take a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. The easy road access has made it more comfortable drive these days. We will then head towards Kyangin Gompa via Langtang village and Lama Hotel. Excellent views of Langtang Himalayan range is seen from Kyangin Gompa. Further heading east, we push ourselves through high altitude serene pilgrimage site at Gosaikunda Lakes. And cross Laure binayak pass is another major highlight of this trip.
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is suitable for all travelers looking forward to have moderately challenging adventure across hills, forests and Himalayas.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
All good wishes and looking forward to your next visit.”
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1462 m)
Day 2: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2500 m)
Day 3: Trek from Lama Hotel to Mundu (3543m)
Day 4: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjing Gompa (3798 m)
Day 5: Kyangin Gompa exploration day
Day 6: Return to Lama Hotel (2500 m)
Day 7: Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2250 m)
Day 8: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Singh Gompa (3250 m)
Day 9: Trek form Shin Gompa to Gosainkunda (4300 m)
Day 10: Trek to Ghopte (3430m) via Laurebinayak pass(4610m)
Day 11: Trek from Ghopte to Kutumsang (2440 m)
Day 12: Trek from Kutumsang to Chisopani (2110 m)
Day 13: Trek from Chisopani to Sundarijal and drive to Katmandu
- Ground transportations from Kathmandu – Syabrubensi and Sundarijal - Kathmandu transfer by local public bus
- TIMS and Langtang National Park permit
- One professional english speaking trekking guide including his salary, food, accmodation, insurance, equipment, transportation, etc
- Porter (1 porter for each two trekkers) including salary, food, accmodation, insurance, equipment, transportation, etc
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Local teahouse/lodge accmodation during the trek (twin sharing)
- Duffle bag, sleeping bag, and down jacket for use during the trek
- Icicles Adventure T – shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes & office service charge
- Airfares, Nepal visa, travel insurance
- Accommodation and activities in Kathmandu
- All kind of drinks (alcoholic, hot, or cold)
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, bar bills, laundry, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water, hot shower, extra porters, etc)
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Private car/jeep for Kathmandu-Syabrubensi-Kathmandu transfer if requested
- Tips for guides and porters (Expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.