- Rhododendron and bamboo forests with an abundance of wildlife
- Grand views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7200 m) and Mt. Ganesh Himal (7,600m)
- Spectacular scenic and culturally rich trek
Langtang circuit trekking route goes through traditional, ethnic Tamang villages. We will reach the Langtang valley and the friendly Sherpa village near Kyanjing Gompa (3,870m).
While moving to Gosainkunda we will watch the sun rise over Gosainkunda Lake. Laurebinayak pass (4,609m) will also present some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid monasteries, delightful villages of Tarke Gyang and Sermathang .
Langtang valley is protected by the Langtang National Park the second largest national park of Nepal. Langtang is a narrow valley with a wide flora and fauna.
Langtang circuit trekking provides different experiences that could not be found elsewhere. Another highlight of this tour is the chance to hike Tserko Ri (5,000m) for tremendous views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200m).
During the trek you will also reach Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m) where the interesting Yala Cheese Factory resides, which we of course will visit.
We look forward to providing you with an amazing culturally and scenic circuit trek in Langtang. We kindly refer to the Itinearary tab for a Day-to-Day overview of the trekking route.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Bookmundi if you have questions or concerns. We would be happy to clarify and help with further information.
Day 2 Syabru Bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2480m)
Day 3 Lama Hotel trek to Langtang (354om)
Day 4 Langtang trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3900m)
Day 5 Acclimatization and explore day. During this day you can hike up to Kyanjin Ri or Tseku Ri for superb Himalayan scenery of Langtang Lirung 7245m, Ganesh Himal 7406m, Naya khanga 5846m , Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Gangchenpo 6387 m, Yala peak 5500m or hike to Langtang Lirung base camp.
Day 6 Kyanjin Gompa trek to Lama Hotel (2480m)
Day 7 Lama Hotel trek to Thulo Syabru (2200m
Day 8 Syabru village to Singh Gompa (3584m)
Day 9 Sing Gompa to Gosainkund Lake (4381m) explore the Gosainkunda lake.
Day 10 Early morning climb up to view point above Gosiankunda then cross the Gosiankunda pass to Phedi( 3780m)
Day 11 Phedi to Tharepati(3690m)
Day 12 Tharepati to Kutumsang(2470m)
Day 13 Kutumsang to Chisopani(2165m)
Day 14 Trek down to Sundarijal(1460m) and drive to kathmandu.
- 1 professional mountain guide.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Tea house ( Lodge ) accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permit.
- Tims permit.
- Bus to Syabru Besi and private transport from Sundarijal to kathmandu.
- First Aid medical Kit available.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking poles (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes,service charge and office expenses.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, if needed.
- Langtang circuit trekking route map.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and beverages
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding
- Tips for the trekking staff (Tipping is customary).