- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rhododendron and bamboo forests with an abundance of wildlife
- Grand views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200 m) and Mt. Ganesh Himal (7,600 m).
- Spectacular scenic and culturally rich trek.
Langtang circuit trekking route goes through traditional, ethnic Tamang villages. We will reach the Langtang valley and the friendly Sherpa village near Kyanjing Gompa (3,870m).
While moving to Gosainkunda we will watch the sun rise over Gosainkunda Lake. Laurebinayak pass (4,609m) will also present some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid monasteries, delightful villages of Tarke Gyang and Sermathang .
Langtang valley is protected by the Langtang National Park the second largest national park of Nepal. Langtang is a narrow valley with a wide flora and fauna.
Langtang circuit trekking provides different experiences that could not be found elsewhere. Another highlight of this tour is the chance to hike Tserko Ri (5,000m) for tremendous views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200m).
During the trek you will also reach Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m) where the interesting Yala Cheese Factory resides, which we of course will visit.
We look forward to providing you with an amazing culturally and scenic circuit trek in Langtang. We kindly refer to the Itinearary tab for a Day-to-Day overview of the trekking route.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Bookmundi if you have questions or concerns. We would be happy to clarify and help with further information.
The trek itself was beautiful- sweeping mountain views, beautiful valleys, and green rainforests. It's also challenging, so make sure you prepare yourself physically. August/September can be cloudy and rainy but the trail was also very peaceful! I only saw 8-10 other tourists during the two weeks.
Our guide Chandra was amazing: flexible, patient, and informative. He really tried to give us the best experience possible. Even our porter Mundep was very friendly, always laughing, dancing, or teaching us Nepali words.
Great trek, great company, I'm very pleased with my experience!!”
Day 1: Drive to Syabru Besi (1,450m)
Day 2: Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2,480m)
Day 3: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang (3,540m)
Day 4: Trek from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3,900m)
Day 5: Acclimatization and exploration day at Kyanjin Gompa
Day 6: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
Day 7: Trek from Lama Hotel trek to Thulo Syabru (2,200m)
Day 8: Trek from Syabru village to Singh Gompa (3,584m)
Day 9: Trek from Singh Gompa to Gosainkunda Lake (4,381m)
Day 10: Trek to the viewpoint & cross Gosainkunda pass - Phedi
Day 11: Trek from Phedi (3,780m) to Tharepati (3,690m)
Day 12: Trek from Tharepati to Kutumsang (2,470m)
Day 13: Trek from Kutumsang to Chisopani (2,165m)
Day 14: Trek down to Sundarijal (1,460m) & drive back to KTM
- 1 professional mountain guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Tea house ( Lodge ) accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permit.
- Tims permit.
- Bus to Syabru Besi and private transport from Sundarijal to kathmandu.
- First Aid medical Kit available.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking poles (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes,service charge and office expenses.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, if needed.
- Langtang circuit trekking route map.
- Airport Pick up
- Airport Drop
- Private Jeep 1 way
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and beverages
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding
- Tips for the trekking staff (Tipping is customary).
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?