- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3300 meters
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Kathmandu during a sightseeing tour
- Enjoy trekking in the famous Annapurna region. Take the route less crowded
- Soak up the views of some of the world's highest peaks
- Discover Nepal's very own lake city of Pokhara
This guided tour starts from Kathmandu where we will pick you up on arrival. Explore Nepal's capital city on the second day and see its major highlights, like Kathmandu Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath (popular among travelers as the monkey temple) and Boudhanath, an important Buddhist pilgrimage.
Next, catch the flight to Pokhara and hit the trail on landing. Trek through Ghandruk and Tadapani to reach Khopra Ridge on Day 7 of this trip. Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas. See some of the world's highest mountains like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna South. Also included in the itinerary is a trip to Kaire Lake, a glistening body of water high in the mountains.
The return journey takes you through Ghorepani and Ulleri to Nayapul, from where you will catch the bus to Pokhara. Spend a night in the city of lakes before flying back to Kathmandu. We will drive you to the airport on the last day of this trip for your flight home.
Namaste and greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya!!!!
Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group We are glad that you have enjoyed your holiday with our arrangements of the best put together itinerary to cater to your want to do list of activities and the places/regions you prefer to visit while in Nepal.
We are committed to provide good and reliable services at reasonable pricing to our visitors to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday with a difference, ie. Something exciting to do, something special, and something you would like to experience.
We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and we look forward to your next visit to provide you, your friends and family the best team put together for greater adventures for your next walk of the Himalaya.
We look forward to your next visit to Nepal with your friends/family to experience and re-discover what our agency
Alpine Club beckons you, to greater adventures in the Himalayas…
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara, drive to Syauli Bazaar & trek to Ghandruk
Day 4: Ghandruk – Tadapani
Day 5: Tadapani – Dobato
Day 6: Dobato – Upper Chistibung
Day 7: Upper Chistibung – Khopra Ridge
Day 8: Khopra Ridge: Trip to Kaire Lake
Day 9: Khopra Ridge – Swanta
Day 10: Swanta – Ulleri via Ghorepani
Day 11: Ulleri – Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara sightseeing tour & fly back to Kathmandu
Day 13: Kathmandu departure
- Airport pickup & drop-off on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. You will spend 5 nights in community lodges and 3 nights in local teahouses during the trek
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek. Welcome and farewell dinners as per the itinerary
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide. 1 Sherpa porter for 2 trekkers
- Transport in comfortable, private vehicles
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, Alpine Club of Himalaya duffel bag, t-shirt, trekking map. The down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion
- Medical kit (to be carried by your guide)
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Entrance fees to the highlights in Kathmandu and Pokhara (wherever applicable)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara except welcome and farewell dinners as per the itinerary
- Extra nights' accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain due to any reason other than that listed on the scheduled itinerary
- Travel insurance with high-altitude rescue and evacuation included
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porter, bottled or boiled water, shower, etc)
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?