- Mountain biking
- Bicycle tour
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ride a mountain bike through the outskirts of Kathmandu Valley
- Discover scenic locations outside the city
- Tailored for both beginners as well as experienced bikers
Plus, you will also get to see a stunning panorama of the Himalayas as you ride through jungles and across stretches of paddy fields to Mudkhu Bhanjyang, a popular viewpoint located on the northwestern flank of the valley.
Please feel free to contact us for more details. To send us your query, click on the white 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of this page.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere inside the Kathmandu Valley
- A mountain bike along with riding gear
- A professional, English-speaking mountain bike guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- International & domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa charges
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.