- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal
This Kathmandu Valley tour lets you explore the city and its surrounding valley, bounded by green mountain walls and mighty snowcapped peaks. Your tour will take you via private car to the essential sites around the city, immersing you in the area's history and culture.
On your tour, you will not be able to see the entire valley, but you will be taken to some of the most important and monumental sites. Many of these are squares or temples that are also designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
See the sights of the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal on a 6-hour tour . Kathmandu Valley contains 3 fabulous cities of great historic, religious, and cultural interest: Kathmandu (Kantipur), Patan (Lalitpur), and Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur). The Kathmandu Valley has often been described as an open-air art gallery with thousands of sacred shrines in brick, stone, metal, and wood scattered throughout it.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Private Car/ Van, Jeep ( Depends on the Group size)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Tips for the Guide/ Driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.