- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal
This Kathmandu Valley tour lets you explore the city and its surrounding valley, bounded by green mountain walls and mighty snowcapped peaks. Your tour will take you via private car to the essential sites around the city, immersing you in the area's history and culture.
On your tour, you will not be able to see the entire valley, but you will be taken to some of the most important and monumental sites. Many of these are squares or temples that are also designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
See the sights of the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal on a 6-hour tour . Kathmandu Valley contains 3 fabulous cities of great historic, religious, and cultural interest: Kathmandu (Kantipur), Patan (Lalitpur), and Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur). The Kathmandu Valley has often been described as an open-air art gallery with thousands of sacred shrines in brick, stone, metal, and wood scattered throughout it.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Private Car/ Van, Jeep ( Depends on the Group size)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Tips for the Guide/ Driver
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.