- Mountain biking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha
- See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa
- Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka
- Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Langtang Himal range from Chisapani
The biking trail passes on the graveled road of Shivapuri National Park and other hills surrounding the valley. It passes through Chisapani, a village of mixed cultures including Tamang, Sherpa and Magar ethnic groups. See the sunrise views of the great Himalayan range. The trail also goes to Nagarkot, a famous tourist destination for sunrise and sunset views. In between Chisapani and Nagarkot, we will ride on a single track and feel the excitement of riding through nature and seeing wildlife. At the end of our tour, we will visit the ancient Chyangu Narayan temple, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Chisapani (2300m)
Day 2: Chisapani – Nagarkot (2195m)
Day 3: Nagarkot – Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner according to available menus
- Hot water, coffee, snickers, fruit
- Accommodation in teahouses and lodges
- Experienced mountain bike guide
- National park entry permits and other permits
- First aid kit and repair kits
- Bike and helmet
- Nepali field staff insurance, accommodation and food
- Travel, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory).
- International airfare
- Emergency evacuation
- Nepal visa
- Airport tax
- Broke and damage
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.