- Visit 4 x UNESCO Heritage Sites & famous monkey temple on the hill of Nepal in 12 hours.
- The day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance show.
09.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu. Then, we visit:
*** Swayambhunath Stupa, the Monkey Temple – one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in the valley.
*** Boudhanath Stupa – The largest stupa and holiest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal.
*** Pashupatinath Temple– The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world.
01.00pm: Lunch at Patan Palace Restaurant.
01.30 pm: The tour continues, visit:
*** Patan Durbar Square
*** Kathmandu Durbar Square. NOTE: We will make sure, you see Kumari, the Live Goddess.
04.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest and relax.
06.30pm: Pick up from your hotel for dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese cultural dance performances.
09.00pm: After dinner, will drop you to your hotel. Rest & Relax.
Duration of the tour: 12 hours ; Lunch & Dinner will be provided.
- All land transportation
- Mineral water in the car
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide
- Tour guide
- All meals stated in the itinerary (Lunch and Dinner )
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary (Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square & Kathmandu Durbar Square)
- Petrol & Parking fees
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off in Kathmandu valley
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.