- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit 4 x UNESCO Heritage Sites & famous monkey temple on the hill of Nepal in 12 hours.
- The day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance show.
09.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu. Then, we visit:
*** Swayambhunath Stupa, the Monkey Temple – one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in the valley.
*** Boudhanath Stupa – The largest stupa and holiest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal.
*** Pashupatinath Temple– The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world.
01.00pm: Lunch at Patan Palace Restaurant.
01.30 pm: The tour continues, visit:
*** Patan Durbar Square
*** Kathmandu Durbar Square. NOTE: We will make sure, you see Kumari, the Live Goddess.
04.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest and relax.
06.30pm: Pick up from your hotel for dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese cultural dance performances.
09.00pm: After dinner, will drop you to your hotel. Rest & Relax.
Duration of the tour: 12 hours ; Lunch & Dinner will be provided.
- All land transportation
- Mineral water in the car
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide
- Tour guide
- All meals stated in the itinerary (Lunch and Dinner )
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary (Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square & Kathmandu Durbar Square)
- Petrol & Parking fees
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off in Kathmandu valley
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.