- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
You will be exploring Kathmandu city and Pokhara, one of the most beautiful lake side towns of Nepal. At the same time, you can enjoy the spectacular Himalayan panorama of some of the world’s greatest mountain series such as Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri.
This tour package is an ideal choice for families and small groups who wish to see some of the highlights of Nepal. Please see the itinerary section for more details.
We look forward to taking you on a short but interesting short tour in Nepal.
Arrive in Kathmandu, and we will meet you there and transfer you to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore around the city or rest at the hotel. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, you will meet your guide and visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square which is an important historical location of the valley with palaces, temples dating back to 18th century.
Then to Buddhist pilgrimage Stupa- Swoyambhunath or popularly known as 'Monkey temple' due to a large number of monkeys residing in the area. Grand panoramic view of the entire Kathmandu Valley and the surrounding mountains can be seen from here.
Then continue your tour to the sacred Hindu temple of Lord Shiva –Pashupatinath Temple situated on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. The holy river is also the cremation ground for Hindus. Then visit Boudhanath Stupa closer to Pashupatinath which will take about 15 minutes drive.
Boudhanath is the largest and holiest Buddhist Stupas in the world. Later on, you will fly to Pokhara (25 minutes approx.) Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Early morning, you will set off to Sarangkot to catch the spectacular sunrise view over peaks like Annapurna Range and others. Return back to the hotel and have breakfast. Later in the day, we will go sightseeing and visit Bindabasini Temple, Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, World peace Stupa.
In the evening you can stroll around the lakeside or boat in the Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
After breakfast, you will drive back to Kathmandu via a scenic route passing villages and rivers. The ride takes about 7 hours. The evening in Kathmandu is all set for a farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant.
Afterwards, return back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Final Departure from Kathmandu and you will be transferred from your hotel to the international airport for the flight back home or to your next destination.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation by a vehicle/flight as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural show
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Service charges
- Breakfast on all days
- Mountain Flight
- Any meals other than breakfast
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the tour (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Nepal Visa
- International airfare
- Tips or Gratuities
- If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.