- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
You will be exploring Kathmandu city and Pokhara, one of the most beautiful lake side towns of Nepal. At the same time, you can enjoy the spectacular Himalayan panorama of some of the world’s greatest mountain series such as Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri.
This tour package is an ideal choice for families and small groups who wish to see some of the highlights of Nepal. Please see the itinerary section for more details.
We look forward to taking you on a short but interesting short tour in Nepal.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu/Free Day
Day 2: Kathmandu – Sightseeing & fly to Pokhara
Day 3: In Pokhara -Sightseeing
Day 4: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 5: Trip concludes
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation by a vehicle/flight as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural show
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Service charges
- Breakfast on all days
- Mountain Flight
- Any meals other than breakfast
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the tour (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Nepal Visa
- International airfare
- Tips or Gratuities
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.