- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- Great views of Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain in the world
- Kanchenjunga is the starting trek for The Great Himalayan Trail
- See Tibetan refugee settlements camp, along with ethnic group of Nepal like the Sherpas
- Witness pristine rhododendron forest, native plants, high passes and local agriculture
Day 1: Fly Bhadrapur - Drive to Ilam. Approx. 4-5 hrs drive.
Day 2: Drive to Suketar ((2,420m/7938ft),). Drive app
Day 3: From Suketar trek to Lalikharka (2265m/7,431ft)
Day 4: Lalikharka to Khesewa (2120m/6,955ft)
Day 5: Khesewa to Mamankhe (1785m/5,856ft)
Day 6: Mamankhe to Yamphudin (2080m/6824ft)
Day 7: Yamphudin to Tortong (2,995m/9,826ft)
Day 8: Tortong to Cheram (3,870m/12,696ft)
Day 9: Cheram: Acclimatization and Rest
Day 10: Cheram to Ramchaur (Ramche) (4,580m/15,026ft)
Day 11: Ramchaur (Ramche) to Yalung Base Camp (4500m), back to
Day 12: Cheram to Sele La (4290m/ 14,074ft)
Day 13: Sele La to Ghunsa (3,595/11,794)
Day 14: Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050m/13,287ft)
Day 15: Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780m/15,682ft)
Day 16: Kanchenjunga base camp, overnight at Kambachen (4,780m)
Day 17: Kambachen to Phale ( 3215m) .
Day 18: Phale to Amjilosa (2,308m/7,572ft)
Day 19: Amjilosa to Chirwa (1,270m/4,166ft)
Day 20: Chirwa to Phurumbu (1,549/5,082ft)
Day 21: Phurumbu to Suketar
Day 22: Suketar to Biratnagar
Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu
- Airports pick up & drop off by private vehicle
- All meals during Tea house & home stay
- Sharing Tea house and home stay accommodation
- A professional English speaking guide during the trek
- purified drinking water for the trek
- All special trekking permits & fees
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag
- All our government taxes, tourist service charge, vat and official expense
- Flight From KTM to Bhadrapur and from Biratnagar to KTM
- Hotel, lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel/medical insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Product Includes section
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationPlease , Schedule your arrival date in Kathmandu at least 2 days before the trip starting date as we need one full day to prepare the trip.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?