- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Great views of Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain in the world
- Kanchenjunga is the starting trek for The Great Himalayan Trail
- See Tibetan refugee settlements camp, along with ethnic group of Nepal like the Sherpas
- Witness pristine rhododendron forest, native plants, high passes and local agriculture
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is a chance to reach the base camp of the world’s third tallest mountain on a remote mountain trail ideal for trekkers who enjoy the solitude. Located in the far north-eastern corner of Nepal, Mt. Kanchenjunga is considered to be one of the most beautiful mountain massifs in the world. The name Kanchenjunga means ‘Five Treasures of the Great Snow’ which is in reference to the five summits that make up Kanchenjunga. The 23-day circuit trek begins after we fly/ Drive to Suketar from Kathmandu. The long journey on a less crowded path also rewards us with a unique insight into the rural Nepalese lifestyle of the country’s eastern region.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT GREEN VALLEY NEPAL TREKS PVT LTD5 - ExcellentBased on 178 reviews
Review for another Green Valley Nepal Treks Pvt Ltd tour
5 - Excellent
“Had good time with Green Valley on my Manaslu Trekking. It was well organize and our Guide was fantastic who provide us enough information about Nepal and Manaslu area. Will be back in Nepal again and use Green Valley. ”
Christine's review for another Green Valley Nepal Treks Pvt Ltd tour
5 - Excellent
“Best arrangement although I couldn't complete the trek due to the weather. Thank you for everything. ”
David's review for another Green Valley Nepal Treks Pvt Ltd tour
5 - Excellent
“Excellent trek and easy booking. Raj, the owner of the company was very helpful and very friendly, everything went smoothly from when we arrived in Nepal to when we left - we were looked after very well. Very reasonably priced as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to trek in the Nepal Himalayas.”
ITINERARY Expand All
Day 1: Fly Bhadrapur - Drive to Ilam. Approx. 4-5 hrs drive.
Day 2: Drive to Suketar ((2,420m/7938ft),). Drive app
Day 3: From Suketar trek to Lalikharka (2265m/7,431ft)
Day 4: Lalikharka to Khesewa (2120m/6,955ft)
Day 5: Khesewa to Mamankhe (1785m/5,856ft)
Day 6: Mamankhe to Yamphudin (2080m/6824ft)
Day 7: Yamphudin to Tortong (2,995m/9,826ft)
Day 8: Tortong to Cheram (3,870m/12,696ft)
Day 9: Cheram: Acclimatization and Rest
Day 10: Cheram to Ramchaur (Ramche) (4,580m/15,026ft)
Day 11: Ramchaur (Ramche) to Yalung Base Camp (4500m), back to
Day 12: Cheram to Sele La (4290m/ 14,074ft)
Day 13: Sele La to Ghunsa (3,595/11,794)
Day 14: Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050m/13,287ft)
Day 15: Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780m/15,682ft)
Day 16: Kanchenjunga base camp, overnight at Kambachen (4,780m)
Day 17: Kambachen to Phale ( 3215m) .
Day 18: Phale to Amjilosa (2,308m/7,572ft)
Day 19: Amjilosa to Chirwa (1,270m/4,166ft)
Day 20: Chirwa to Phurumbu (1,549/5,082ft)
Day 21: Phurumbu to Suketar
Day 22: Suketar to Biratnagar
Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu
- Airports pick up & drop off by private vehicle
- All meals during Tea house & home stay
- Sharing Tea house and home stay accommodation
- A professional English speaking guide during the trek
- purified drinking water for the trek
- All special trekking permits & fees
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag
- All our government taxes, tourist service charge, vat and official expense
- Flight From KTM to Bhadrapur and from Biratnagar to KTM
- Hotel, lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel/medical insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Product Includes section
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
What are customers saying about Bookmundi
KallyAlways prompt and on point, trying to help the customer get the ... Read more
JenelleDue to cancellations with COVID-19 we did not take our trip. Th... Read more
RandyBefore visiting South Africa in Jan-Feb 2020 I decided almost la... Read more
CarlBooking the tour was an efficient and easy process. However my t... Read more
ObinwanneGood approach Read more
JenniferVery helpful customer service!!! Read more
SaraFast easy and simple Read more
AnonymousIf our trip lives up to our booking experience we will be giving... Read more
AlgondaTeam contacted me when my first choice was not available and had... Read more
MathildePeace of mind, easy to book. Reasonably prompt response! Overall... Read more
RenatoThanks to Mike Adley, from Bookmundi Customer Service, I was abl... Read more
GerardGreat easy professional I will recommend you to everyone interes... Read more
LesleyI was very happy with the easy booking procedure. I was also ver... Read more
MichaelAfter a few email exchanges with one of the very helpful advisor... Read more
NedMy booking experience started with an exchange of emails to find... Read more
VictoriaMy booking went very smoothly. Filling out the needed forms has ... Read more
RhondaWe were planning a trip and asked a travel agent for help. Then ... Read more
JonathanVery easy to book through and quick and efficient Read more
LynnIt was really easy to book the tour I wanted and Bookmundi was v... Read more
JanSarah, who was my contact person in the Bookmundi organisation, ... Read more
AnonymousExcellent service & quick responses. The staff (Jane) was quick ... Read more
GOOD TO KNOW
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationPlease , Schedule your arrival date in Kathmandu at least 2 days before the trip starting date as we need one full day to prepare the trip.
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.