- duration 26 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Magnificient views of mountains including Everest, Kanchejunga and Makalu
- Challenge yourself on this long, onceinalifetime trek
- Explore Kachenjunga base camp and cross Mirgin La Pass at 4,480 meters
- Trek through the most isolated and beautiful region of Nepal
The guide Dakman and Porter Kumal were very helpful and knowledgeable about the mountains, granting me the best experience possible for EBC. I definetly recommend booking via this company!”
Our guide Dakman and Porter Kumar are delighted to receive your positive review about their service.
Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we hope to organize your next holiday in Nepal.
With best regards,
Glorious Himalaya Trekking Team”
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m)
Day 2: Obtain special trekking permits and free day.
Day 3: Fly to Bhadrapur & drive to Illam
Day 4: Drive to Suketar (2,420 m) & Trek to Lalikharka
Day 5: Trek from Lalikharka (2,265 m) to Khesewa (2,120 m)
Day 6: Trek from Khesewa to Mamankhe (1,785 m)
Day 7: Trek from Mamankhe to Yamphudin (2,080 m)
Day 8: Trek from Yamphudin to Tortong (2,995 m)
Day 9: Trek from Tortong to Cheram (3,870 m)
Day 10: Acclimatization and rest day at Cheram
Day 11: Trek from Cheram to Ramchaur (Ramche) (4,580 m)
Day 12: Ramchaur - Yalung Base Camp (4,500 m) & back to Cheram
Day 13: Trek from Cheram to Sele La (4,290 m)
Day 14: Trek from Sele La to Ghunsa (3,595 m)
Day 15: Trek from Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050 m)
Day 16: Trek from Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780 m)
Day 17: Trek to Kanchenjunga Base Camp & overnight at Pangpema
Day 18: Trek from Pangpema (5,143 m) to Lhonak
Day 19: Trek from Lhonak to Ghunsa (3,475 m)
Day 20: Trek from Ghunsa to Amjilosa (2,308 m)
Day 21: Trek from Amjilosa to Chirwa (1,270 m)
Day 22: Trek from Chirwa to Phurumbu (1,549 m)
Day 23: Trek from Phurumbu to Suketar
Day 24: Drive to Bhadrapur
Day 25: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 26: Depart from Nepal
- Airport and hotel shuttle as per the itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu with cultural dance show
- 3 nights deluxe hotel accommodations in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- 22 nights local lodges/guest houses accommodations during the trek.
- All the essential trekking permits and entrance fees
- One experienced local trekking guide
- Round domestic airfare from Kathmandu - Bhadrapur - Kathmandu
- Round private jeep drive from Bhadrapur - Suketar - Bhadrapur
- First aid medical kits and Kanchenjunga base camp trek route map.
- All applicable taxes and company service charge.
- Appreciation certificate after trip completion.
- Company duffel bags and sleeping bags to use for the trek.
- Add on porter for trek
- Kathmandu sightseeing
- International flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters
- Nepal entry visa
- Porter and meals available at an extra cost for the trek.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?