- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a meditation session everyday
- Visit Buddha's birthplace in Lumbini
- Learn more about Buddhist philosophy
- Go out on jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
With this journey we spend the first days in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal, exploring the Pharping Valley and its many sacred sites. We stay at beautifully located Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Pharping and receive daily guided meditation sessions and introduction to Buddhist philosophy. From here we journey southward to the birthplace of the Buddha in Lumbini, near the border between India and Nepal. We pilgrimage in Lumbini for a few days, visiting the Buddha’s birthplace and the sacred sites of the area. We then journey 2-3 hours by road to a beautiful lodge near the Chitwan jungle. Here we can rest, swim in the pool, enjoy the amazing wildlife in the vicinity and the jungle surrounding us and go for walks with the elephants into the jungle. If we are lucky we will be able to spot rhinos, tigers, wild deer, birds and other wildlife. Upon our return to Kathmandu on day 8 & 9 we will stay in Boudha and visit both Boudha Stupa, as well as Swayambhu Stupa..
ITINERARY Expand All
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu: Pharping tour
Day 3: Kathmandu – Lumbini
Day 4: Lumbini tour
Day 5: Lumbini – Chitwan
Day 6: Chitwan: Walk with an elephant
Day 7: Chitwan jungle walk
Day 8: Chitwan - Kathmandu
Day 9: Kathmandu tour
Day 10: Kathmandu departure
- Meals as per the itinerary (vegetarian only)
- Accommodation during the trip
- Pickup and drop off. All transport during the itinerary
- Experienced guides and instructors
- Entry fees to sites mentioned on the itinerary
- International flighs
- Nepal visa fees
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage during your stay
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Save +US$ 126 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
What are customers saying about Bookmundi
AnonymousQuick and easy booking and payment. Read more
GaizkaVery easy to use website. Our booking was followed up by an emai... Read more
JohnSimple quick process with good value trip Read more
MarceeBookmundi (and the trekking company) was very helpful cancelling... Read more
AnonymousNo complaints so far.... Read more
JavierVery easy ti book and a great tour! 100% recommendable. Our guid... Read more
GloriaSo far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip Read more
AnonymousExcellent service prior to booking, and excellent tour as well. ... Read more
SarahWhen booking online there was only one tour time (that was incor... Read more
VivienneVery easy booking process and quick response Read more
MuntalaThe service is very good and fast and easy going thank you. Read more
MarioQuick reply. Also customized tour. Very efficient. So far so g... Read more
AnonymousEverything worked very smoothly and easily Read more
LakshmiThe team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly. They ans... Read more
YiThe book process is very smooth and the vendor answered all my q... Read more
GracePrompt and efficient so made booking very easy and quick Thanks... Read more
ZoranExcellent, easy friendly. Read more
JoanSeamless process. processed our booking quickly and responded to... Read more
HayleyI had a great experience booking with Bookmundhi. The agent, Jó... Read more
KarisGreat host👍🏽 tour was great. Read more
AnonymousWeb site and form is very people friendly Read more
GOOD TO KNOW
We provide final confirmation 30 days before the tour starts. Journey takes place only if we receive 6 signups.
CANCELLATION Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.