- Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku
- Centuries old Tyangboche Monastery and Pangboche Monastery
- Exploring Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Village and Pangboche Village, Sherpa culture and custom
- Reach Everest Base Camp
We begin our climbing expedition with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We accompany the Dudh Koshi river valley and stay one day in the Sherpa town of Namche Bazzar and enjoy the local market. Next day we set our journey towards the amazing view of the pristine Gokyo Lake. We enjoy the climb to famous Gokyo Ri which offers one of the finest scenery of Everest , Cho Oyu and many different mountains. After climbing Gokyo Ri we cross the Cho La pass where we can enjoy yet another great prespective of mountains, and descend to Dingboche. From Dingboche we begin the arrangement for our Island peak climbing expedition. Despite the fact that we can ascend the peak in a single day, however from our earlier experience we spend two nights at the base camp for adjustment and finally attempt the Island summit from the Base Camp.
Day 02:Phakding - Namche Bazaar (Elevation: 3446m)
Day 03:Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar
Day 04:Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m):
Day 05:Tengboche - Pheriche (4252m)
Day 06:Pheriche - Lobuche (4930m)
Day 07:Lobuche- Gorak Shep (5184m)
Day 08:Trek to Everest base camp (5357m)
Day 09:Gorak Shep- Dingboche (4350m)
Day 10:Dingboche -Chukhung (4750m)
Day 11:Chukhung- Island peak base camp (5150m)
Day 12:Ascent of Island peak (6189m) down to Base camp.
Day 13:Spare day, if incase the condition of weather is bad.
Day 14:Island peak base camp- Pangboche (3950m)
Day 15:Pangboche- Namche (3450m)
Day 16:Namche -Lukla (2800m)
Day 17:Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Climbing peak permit and one climbing guide (Sherpa)
- A guide during the trek
- All inclusive for guide and porter
- National Park entrance permit
- National park permit.
- All meals during the trek and climbing
- Accommodation in lodge during the trek, basic camping arrangement during climbing.
- Climbing equipment
- Staff insurance
- Flight for Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for member and for crew
- Local transportation
- All airport pick up and drop
- Personal clothing.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box.
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips.
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (available as per your choice)