- Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku.
- Centuries old Tyangboche monastery and Pangboche Monastery
- Exploring Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Village and Pangboche Village
- Sherpa culture and custom
When atop Island peak we will be able to enjoy spectacular views of the large south face of Mt. Lhotse and great views of Ama Dablam peak.
It is possible to climb the peak in one day. However, in order to do it in a safe manner and have time to make small adjustments we will spend 2 days at Island Peak Base camp, where we will be camping.
This is really an adventure of a lifetime. An experienced mountain guide will accompany you.
Please refer to the itinerary for day to day tour details.
Day 02: Dingboche -Chukhung (4750m)
Day 03: Chukhung- Island peak base camp (5150m)
Day 04: Base camp - High camp
Day 05: Ascent of island peak (6189m)
Day 06: Trek Down to Chukung/ Dingboche
- Flight ticket Kathmandu-Lukla Kathmandu as per your itinerary.
- Climbing peak permit and one climbing guide (Sherpa)
- Climbing equipments
- All Meals during the climbing period.
- Accommodation in lodge or basic camping arrangement during climbing.
- Porters to carry member baggage 15 to 18 kg per person.
- Accident insurance for staffs.
- Food and hotel during trek ( Dingboche-Dingboche)
- Personal clothing.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box.
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips.
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (available as per your choice)