- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 19+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku
- Centuries old Tyangboche Monastery and Pangboche Monastery
- Exploring Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Village and Pangboche Village, Sherpa culture and custom
- Reach Everest Base Camp
We begin our climbing expedition with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We accompany the Dudh Koshi river valley and stay one day in the Sherpa town of Namche Bazzar and enjoy the local market. Next day we set our journey towards the amazing view of the pristine Gokyo Lake. We enjoy the climb to famous Gokyo Ri which offers one of the finest scenery of Everest , Cho Oyu and many different mountains. After climbing Gokyo Ri we cross the Cho La pass where we can enjoy yet another great prespective of mountains, and descend to Dingboche. From Dingboche we begin the arrangement for our Island peak climbing expedition. Despite the fact that we can ascend the peak in a single day, however from our earlier experience we spend two nights at the base camp for adjustment and finally attempt the Island summit from the Base Camp.
Day 1: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3,446 m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m)
Day 5: Trek from Tengboche to Pheriche (4,252 m)
Day 6: Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche (4,930 m)
Day 7: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,184m)-Kalapatthar
Day 8: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,357 m)
Day 9: Trek from Gorak Shep to Dingboche (4,350 m)
Day 10: Trek from Dingboche to Chukhung (4,750 m)
Day 11: Trek from Chukhung to Island Peak Base Camp (5,150 m)
Day 12: Ascent Island peak (6,189 m) & down to Base Camp
Day 13: Spare day, if in case the condition of weather is bad
Day 14: Trek from Island Peak Base Camp to Pangboche (3,950 m)
Day 15: Trek from Pangboche to Namche (3,450 m)
Day 16: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2,800 m)
Day 17: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
- All airport pick up and drop
- A guide during the trek
- All inclusive for guide and porter
- National Park entrance permit
- National park permit.
- All meals during the trek and climbing
- Required Number of Climbing Sherpa during the Climbing.
- Accommodation in lodge during the trek, basic camping arrangement during climbing.
- One Porter among two trekkers , climbers,
- Staff insurance
- Flight for Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for member and for crew
- Special Climbing permit.
- Emergency evacuation arrangement if incase, pay by your insurance
- A Trekking/climbing route map
- Local transportation
- Equpment like Sleeping bags, Down Jackets , Duffle bags , if you do not have your own. ( refundable )
- Seasonal fruits.
- Normal Medical Kit box with pulse oximeter.
- Personal Climbing Equipments
- Return to Lukla By Helicopter
- Personal clothing.
- Personal accident insurance, emergency evacuation cost, oxygen, medical box.
- Alcoholic beverage, laundry and tips.
- Hotel accommodation and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (available as per your choice)
- Climbing equipment
- An additional Porter if you need.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.