- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the best of life and nature while on your honeymoon
- Enjoy stunning views of the Himalayas in the arms of your loved one
- Visit historical and cultural destinations and have a blast
- Explore some of the most romantic destinations in Nepal
If you're tired of visiting the same old destinations and are looking for something new, unique and exciting, something that stands out from most of the cliched honeymoon destinations and sun and sand escapes out there, this honeymoon tour of Nepal is perfect for you. Enjoy the best of nature, discover exotic species, trek remote mountains and simply have a blast living a simple way of life instead of spending most of your time drowning in mobile devices and the internet.
Nepal is one of those rare destinations that makes you forget all about technology and lets you look up from your smartphones to actually see the beauty and diversity all around you. Who knows, you might just find your own moment of love!
The lodges were all very comfortable (considering we are used to sleep in tents), and even though the temperatures were very low at night, we always felt warm with our sleeping bag and the duvet provided at each accommodation.
Highly recommended to get the jeep to Syabrubessi, specially if you tend to suffer from travel sickness. We decided to take it in the last minute and never regretted.
Will definitely visit Nepal again!”
The paragliding is fun as well. The guide is very kind and trustable.”
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing tour places
Day 3: Kathmandu to Nagarkot (2175m).
Day 4: Nagarkot – Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara Sightseeing tour places
Day 6: Pokhara – Chitwan
Day 7: Full day activities in Chitwan B/Fast, Lunch and Dinne
Day 8: Chitwan To kathmandu
Day 9: Departure to your home
- Pick-up service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle)
- 3 star category hotel and breakfast
- Transportation from Kathmandu to each spots (inside Kathmandu or to Pokhara, Chitwan etc) in a private car
- Chitwan Hotel (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Licensed English speaking tours guide
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant (complimentary)
- International Airfare
- Your Visa Charges
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.