- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy views of Everest on the horizon
- Admire breathtaking sunsets from hilltop villages
- Learn about traditional Kathmandu Valley lifestyles
Enjoy views of Everest on the horizon and admire breathtaking sunsets from hill-top villages while learning about traditional Kathmandu Valley lifestyles on an incredible 3D/2N trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas and back.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Sundarijal (1350m) - Chisapani (2150m) / approx. 5.5 hours
Day 2: Chisapani - Nagarkot (2163m) / approx. 7 hours
Day 3: Nagarkot - Dhulikhel (1531m) - Kathmandu / approx. 5 hours
- 2 Nights rustic guesthouse accommodation with shared bathroom as per Itinerary
- Bus transfers (Kathmandu- Sundarijal & Dhulikhel- Kathmandu)
- Active adventure
- Professional English speaking guide with government license on trek
- Equipment and extra support
- Entry permits
- Luggage porter
- First aid medical kits
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Food & drinks (min. $20USD per day)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure tax
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 15 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Himalaya & Everest View Trek 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 84 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Himalaya & Everest View Trek 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Himalaya & Everest View Trek 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Backpack (10 - 15 liters), sleeping bag (if desired-- sheets & blankets are provided), hiking poles, rain pants, plastic rain poncho, trekking boots, sandals/flip flops, thermals (socks, t-shirts, sweater), windbreaker, hiking trousers, shorts, wool hat/beanie, gloves, sun hat, sun block, sunglasses, flashlight/torch, camera (with extra batteries & memory card), personal medications, reusable water bottle, water purification tablets, toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet paper, towel)
Please expect to spend at least 20 USD per day on food and beverages. Please note that food costs will vary depending on the number of portions consumed, location and availability