- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kathmandu Rickshaw ride through the city, explore Kathmandu Durbar Square and visit the Swayambhunath Stupa and Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur Roam around the beautiful Durbar Square and test your pottery making skills
- Chitwan National Park Go on a jeep safari in Chitwan, home to the one horned rhino and the elusive Bengal tiger
- Admire spectacular views of the Annapurna mountain range
Combine exploration of ancient cities, temples and palaces, breathtaking mountain ranges and thundering waterfalls. Go wild in one of Asia's finest game parks and immerse yourself in local life and culture. Get to know the real Nepal!
Day: 1 Kathmandu
Day: 2 Kathmandu Valley
Day: 3-4 Chitwan National Park
Day: 5 Pokhara
Day: 6 Boating on Lake Phewa
Day: 7 R&R in Pokhara
Day: 8 Kathmandu
Day: 9 Kathmandu
- 8 nights 4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners including dinner at a Nepali cultural evening
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by English speaking local tour guides
- Economy class flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Touring of Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur and Pokhara
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari in the buffer zone, jungle activities and park fees
- Rickshaw ride in Kathmandu
- Boating on Lake Phewa in Pokhara
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$45-55pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Nepal - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Nepal - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Nepal - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.