- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rural traditional manor house stay in stunning village of Nuwakot
- Chill out in the lake side town of Pokhara
- 3 days of hikes and village visits in the Annapurna Region
- Easy ridge walks overlooking stunning views of Annapurna Mountains
This beautiful little journey shows us some of the less visited parts of Nepal and includes a couple of rural heritage visits to small settlements, with wonderful heritage stays at Nuwakot and Bandipur. No visit to Nepal would be complete without exploring Kathmandu or Pokhara and, of course, the plains of Chitwan National Park in search of rhino, bears, deer and tiger. Although this trip is not designed as a trekking trip, we have a three day period in the Annapurna Region for hikes and village walks along a ridge with marvellous views of the high Himalayas. Here we stay at a remote retreat with yoga, cows to milk and other calming activities.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Nuwakot
Day 3: Nuwakot
Day 4: Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara
Day 6: Annapurna Region
Day 7: Annapurna Region
Day 8 - 9: Bandipur
Day 10: Chitwan National Park
Day 11: Chitwan National Park
Day 12: Chitwan National Park
Day 13: Kathmandu
Day 14: Kathmandu
- 0% Camping - 100% Hotels
- Overland expedition vehicle, 4x4, Private bus, Canoe
- 2 Dragoman crew, Local guides where necessary
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Heritage Nepal & Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 40 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage Nepal & Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage Nepal & Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage Nepal & Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.