- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4390 meters
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal
- Stunning sunrise views at Gosainkund Lake, the very creation of mother nature
- Exploring an ancient Buddhist monastery in Kyanjing Gompa
- Visiting a traditional cheese factory
The trail gains elevation as you make your way along the first through forests of oak and rhododendron and then bamboo forests on the higher reaches of the trail.There will also be the opportunity of visiting a traditional cheese factory, where the produce is manufactured by hand.
Once in Chadan Bari (3,330m/10,925ft), having traveled through Deurali, you can relish magnificent views of the towering snow-covered Ganesh Himal (7,600m/24,934ft) and Langtang -II (7,227m/23,711ft) peaks. If lucky you might be able to spot the shy Red Panda that inhabits the Langtang region.
Moving on to Gosainkund, watch the sun rise over a multitude of glistening Lakes of this sacred pilgrimage site. It is believed that Lord Shiva created the holy lake with his trident. you will also trek through some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries around the delightful villages of the heading back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Dhunche(1980m)
Day 2: Dhunche to Sing Gompa (3250m)
Day 3: Sing Gompa to Lauribinayek (3910m)
Day 4: Lauribinayek to Gosinkunda (4300M)
Day 5: Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m)
Day 6: Sing Gompa to Dhunche(1980m)
Day 7: Dhunche to Kathmandu
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Dhunchha and back to Kathmandu in local bus
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Licensed English or Chinese or Korean or Hindi along with Nepali speaking trekking guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you dont have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Carried by the guide)
- All the required permits and paperworks(National park permit, TIMS etc)
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the trekking region
- KTM 1xBedroom/night+BB
- KTM 2xBedroom/night+BB
- International Airfare
- Your Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?