- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4750 meters
- Scenic KathmanduLuklaKathmandu flight passing over the Himalayas.
- Explore around the beautiful Gokyo Valley & high mountain lakes.
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the high mountain settlement & gateway to Everest.
- Trekking past raging rivers, lush forests, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers, serene lakes
The trek provides a great opportunity to witness some of the tallest snow-capped peaks of the world including Mt. Everest. The trekking trail of the Everest region itself is the most popular trekking trail in the world passing over remote villages, lush green forests, high mountain settlements, pristine lakes and icy mountain rivers.
The trek initially starts after taking a trans-Himalayan flight from Kathmandu to Lukla then trek to Phakding. The following days are spent hiking towards Namche Bazaar then to the Gokyo Valley and exploring around Gokyo’s blue lakes. Afterwards, re-trace the route back to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu.
So, if you are thinking of going to Nepal, you are highly recommended this company. Dont forget to ask guide Ramesh for your trip. He is superb guide and changed the itinerary as we wanted. It was great experience.”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla (flight- 40 min) to Phakding (2652m)
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 5: Acclimatization Namche Bazaar -Everest view Hike
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Phortse Thanga (3500m)
Day 7: Phortse Thanga to Dole (4200m)
Day 8: Dole to Machhermo (4410m)
Day 9: Machhermo to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day in Gokyo
Day 11: Gokyo to Phortse Thanga 5-6 hours
Day 12: Phortse to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu (flight)
Day 15: Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip flight fare.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide during the trek including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Sagarmatha National park entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Breakfree Adventures T-shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.