- Explore Cultural & Heritages Sites at Kathmandu
- Thrilling Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Explore Centuries old Thami and Tengboche monasteries, Learn about Sherpa culture
- Witnessing the longest glacier of Nepal, Gokyo Lake & Famous View Points Gokyo-Ri
This Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Ri Trek follows the Dudh Kosi river and has all of the benefits of the Everest Base Camp trek but with fewer visitors. You will get many moments alone with mother nature, at her fantastic best. Staggering mountain panoramas from the pinnacle viewpoint atop Gokyo Ri are the climax of the journey. Gokyo Ri is probably THE best vantage point in the Himalayas below 6000 meters.
Our professional mountain guide and staff will handle everything, understanding your interests, needs and above all safety along the way. We will of course only ascend slowly making sure that we avoid altitude sickness and acclimatize per the recommendations.
If you're looking for adventure and great trek, this Gokyo and Everest Base Camp trek is surely one of the best in Nepal!
Day 02: Rest day for the acclimatization.
Day 03: Namche to Dole (4200m)
Day 04: Dole to Machherma (4470m)
Day 05: Machherma to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 06: Excursions around Gokyo Lake climb Gokyo Ri (5360m)
Day 07: Gokyo to Thangnak (4700m)
Day 08: Thnagnak to Cross the Cho La Pass (5330m) descend to Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 09: Dzonglha to Labuche (4910m)
Day 10: Labuche to Gorakshep (5130m) lunch then EBC and back to Gorakshep, Lodge
Day 11: Gorakshep to Kalapthar (5550m) then Dingboche (4410m), Lodge
Day 12: Dingboche to Thyingboche (3860m)
Day 13: Thyingboche to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 14: Namche Bazar to Lukla (2610m)
Day 15: Flight to Kathmandu and Transfer to you Hotel, End of our services
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All Domestic Flights Charges (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of trek.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking
- Full Board Meals (Three times) during the trek.
- Professional & Highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- Insurance of all staff including porters and guides.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- TIMS Everest Trek Permit, Everest National Park entry fees.
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks).
- Personal expenses.
- Donation or tips.
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box.
The experience was one of the most memorable of my lifetime...”
We can only give them our highest recommendation!”