- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot
- Experience wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime!
awesome ofcourse, tasty local rice dishes, all vege. great memories, lots of laughs.
caring guide and porter. basic accommodation but adequate. good weather, clear skies, transedental views. hard work at altitude, esp. kalapathar for sunrise over everest. do it!”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Half-day guided sightseeing
Day 2: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 3: Sunrise view from Sarangkot & Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 4: Drive Pokhara – Lumbini
Day 5: Half-day Lumbini tour & drive to Chitwan
Day 6: Jungle Activities in Chitwan
Day 7: Drive Chitwan – Kathmandu
Day 8: Transfer to the international airport
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Twin sharing accommodation in a 2 or 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan; breakfast included
- Chitwan portion (2 nights/3 days) includes all meals and jungle activities
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance
- All ground transportation by private tourist vehicle
- Guided city tours as mentioned in itinerary
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, cultural and historical sites.
- Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sun hat
- All government taxes, VAT, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in all places except Chitwan
- Personal expenses like drinks, snacks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Tips for tour staff and driver (tipping is expected)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.