- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot
- Experience wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime!
From the beginning, our experience with the Ace staff was wonderful. They were very responsive to all of our questions in the planning stage and provided quick feedback and clear information. Many in our group also had Ace arrange additional day trips to enhance our Nepal trip. These were excellent.
The gear they provided was clean and the right warmth for the mountain conditions.
On the trek, Ram, Sujan and our porters were amazing. In addition to handling the logistics, meals and hauling our duffel bags up the mountain, they shared their joy of the mountains and the culture of Nepal with us. With 11 people, Ram and Sujan were attentive to our safety and how everyone was doing with the hike and the altitude. It was clear that their goal was to make our Trek a once in a lifetime dream trip. They were flexible so ensure each of us got the experience we wanted. I feel like I made some new friends along with wonderful memories of the spectacular Himalayas.”
Couldn't recommend the trip more highly!”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Half-day guided sightseeing
Day 2: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 3: Sunrise view from Sarangkot & Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 4: Drive Pokhara – Lumbini
Day 5: Half-day Lumbini tour & drive to Chitwan
Day 6: Jungle Activities in Chitwan
Day 7: Drive Chitwan – Kathmandu
Day 8: Transfer to the international airport
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Twin sharing accommodation in a 2 or 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan; breakfast included
- Chitwan portion (2 nights/3 days) includes all meals and jungle activities
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance
- All ground transportation by private tourist vehicle
- Guided city tours as mentioned in itinerary
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, cultural and historical sites.
- Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sun hat
- All government taxes, VAT, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in all places except Chitwan
- Personal expenses like drinks, snacks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Tips for tour staff and driver (tipping is expected)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?