- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot
- Experience wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park
Savor the cultural, spiritual and natural delights of Nepal with the Glimpse of Nepal tour. This tour takes you to some of the most popular destinations in Nepal. Begin your tour in Kathmandu, a modern city which was once divided into three medieval cities. Experience its rich culture and heritage. Then, the picturesque lakeside city of Pokhara will enthral you with its spellbinding natural beauty. Enjoy boating in the serene Lake Phewa, watched over by the mighty Himalayan peaks. Next, visit Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha, the ‘Light of Asia’. Finally, explore the lush jungles and wildlife of Chitwan National Park.
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime!
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime!
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT ACE THE HIMALAYA5 - ExcellentBased on 149 reviews
Review for another Ace the Himalaya tour
5 - Excellent
“The Everest Base Camp Trek was the tip of a lifetime. The views, the culture, the experiences were all phenomenal. I joined the trek with three friends and we were put into a group of eleven. The structure of the journey brought us all together on a physically demanding, spiritually rewarding excursion. Everything seemed planned out perfectly. Our lodging and food were just right. It never felt overwhelming for what we were accomplishing and never felt too posh to be real. Our guide, Barat, took care of everything. A true mountaineer, completely versed in mountain first aid, conditions, culture, and wisdom, he safely guided us throughout the journey, knowing when some could continue and others could not. I felt in great hands with him at our lead.”
Todd's review for another Ace the Himalaya tour
5 - Excellent
“Every part of the experience was better than I expected in terms of the attention to detail and customer service in regard to the guides and porters on this trek.”
Mai's review for another Ace the Himalaya tour
5 - Excellent
“We trekked to Everest Base Camp with Ace the Himalaya in April 2018 and had the most amazing trip. Our main guide Nimesh was excellent and made the trip very easy and good fun. The trip was very easy to book and the Ace the Himalaya website provides all the information you need. Whenever I had queries Ace replied to emails very quickly. We were picked up at the airport by our guide Nimesh and had induction the next day for the trip. The trip was very organised from the very start. We had one issue at the beginning where two of our group of eight had to fly immediately out of Kathmandu to Lukla the morning after they arrived which was an inconvenience and more notice would have been appreciated. Other than that however the rest of the trip was great and I found the company very helpful. I found the trek very enjoyable all the way along and our guides Nimesh and Sauman were great as there was always one leading and one at the back of the group. We were able to take our time and take breaks and they never once complained! We all made it successfully to Base Camp and the guides were great when some of the group struggled with altitude, we were in safe hands and knew what to expect as we gained in altitude. My favourite part besides reaching Base Camp was climbing Kala Patthar. Climbing in the dark makes it easier as you cannot see how steep it is and how far you have to go. Also the night sky and the surrounding Himalayas are absolutely amazing. The whole experience was unbelievable and the service we received was second to none. I would wholeheartedly recommend Ace the Himalaya and I hope to return to Nepal and trek with them again.”
ITINERARY Expand All
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Half-day guided sightseeing
Day 2: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 3: Sunrise view from Sarangkot & Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 4: Drive Pokhara – Lumbini
Day 5: Half-day Lumbini tour & drive to Chitwan
Day 6: Jungle Activities in Chitwan
Day 7: Drive Chitwan – Kathmandu
Day 8: Transfer to the international airport
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Twin sharing accommodation in a 2 or 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan; breakfast included
- Chitwan portion (2 nights/3 days) includes all meals and jungle activities
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance
- All ground transportation by private tourist vehicle
- Guided city tours as mentioned in itinerary
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, cultural and historical sites.
- Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sun hat
- All government taxes, VAT, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in all places except Chitwan
- Personal expenses like drinks, snacks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Tips for tour staff and driver (tipping is expected)
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
What are customers saying about Bookmundi
KallyAlways prompt and on point, trying to help the customer get the ... Read more
JenelleDue to cancellations with COVID-19 we did not take our trip. Th... Read more
RandyBefore visiting South Africa in Jan-Feb 2020 I decided almost la... Read more
CarlBooking the tour was an efficient and easy process. However my t... Read more
ObinwanneGood approach Read more
JenniferVery helpful customer service!!! Read more
SaraFast easy and simple Read more
AnonymousIf our trip lives up to our booking experience we will be giving... Read more
AlgondaTeam contacted me when my first choice was not available and had... Read more
MathildePeace of mind, easy to book. Reasonably prompt response! Overall... Read more
RenatoThanks to Mike Adley, from Bookmundi Customer Service, I was abl... Read more
GerardGreat easy professional I will recommend you to everyone interes... Read more
LesleyI was very happy with the easy booking procedure. I was also ver... Read more
MichaelAfter a few email exchanges with one of the very helpful advisor... Read more
NedMy booking experience started with an exchange of emails to find... Read more
VictoriaMy booking went very smoothly. Filling out the needed forms has ... Read more
RhondaWe were planning a trip and asked a travel agent for help. Then ... Read more
JonathanVery easy to book through and quick and efficient Read more
LynnIt was really easy to book the tour I wanted and Bookmundi was v... Read more
JanSarah, who was my contact person in the Bookmundi organisation, ... Read more
AnonymousExcellent service & quick responses. The staff (Jane) was quick ... Read more
GOOD TO KNOW
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.