- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Espectacular View of the Ghanesh Himal Range.
- Explore Ruby Valley.
- Explore virgin Nepali culture and villages.
Ganesh Himal have long been overshadowed by the established trekking regions to either side. But both the ‘spirit mountain’ and the ‘elephant mountain’ are so spectacular, and so easily accessible by bus, it’s a mystery why it’s taken so long for guides and trekkers to discover them.
You can also enjoy a culturally enchanting home stay with the Tamangs, the original horse traders of Nepal. The adventurous can venture higher for a ‘walk in the clouds’ above Tiru Danda, from where gorgeous views stretch from the Annapurnas to Ganesh Himal.
With a variety to rival the Annapurna region, it’s no exaggeration to say Manaslu’s time has come. Forget the jams of the more established routes. Barring the busy tea houses, you’ll have the trails here mostly to yourself – if you don’t mind sharing it with blue sheep, langurs, yaks andthe myriad butterflies weaving in and out of the thundering waterfalls.
When one of our party who experienced a medical issue after reaching base camp, he stepped in to arrange helicopter evac and coordinated with the insurance Company. He even went to see that person once they arrived at the hospital in Kathmandu!
I will certainly be recommending Outshine to anyone I know who would like to visit Nepal. They far exceeded my expectations - a great company with great people
Day 1: Trek from Kathmandu to Betrawati via Trishuli Bazar
Day 2: Trek from Betrawati to Kispang (1,600m)
Day 3: Trek from Kispang to Thulo Chaur (2,200m)
Day 4: Trek from Thulo Chaur to Gonga (2,900m)
Day 5: Gonga - Rupchet (3,635m) the base camp of Shing La Top
Day 6: Rupchet - Shing La Top (4,100m) - Kharka (2,500m)
Day 7: Trek from Forest Camp to Pangsang La Bangyang (4,100m)
Day 8: Trek from Pangsang La Bangyang to Tipling (2,000m)
Day 9: Trek from Tipling to Borang (1,700m)
Day 10: Trek from Borang to Jharlang (1,700m)
Day 11: Trek from Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (1,200m)
Day 12: Trek from Kintang Phedi to Khahare (1,000m)
Day 13: Trek from Khahare to Dhading Bensi (700m)
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu from Dhading bensi
- 1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
- 2. Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included. 3Nights in Package.
- 3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car.
- 4. All your standard Meals during the trek.
- 5. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses ( Home Stay most of the time) accommodation during the trek.
- 6. Local licensed English speaking Guide.
- 7. The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek. One porter for two people, weight limit will be 25-30 Kg Per Porter.
- 8. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- 9. Trekking Permits.
- 10. Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure.
- 11. Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- 12. All our government taxes.
- 1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- 2. Your travel insurance.
- 3. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- 4. Personal trekking Equipments.
- 5. Tips for trekking staff and driver-tipping are expected.
- 6. Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.