- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 9+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See major highlights of Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur during sightseeing tours
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Chitwan
- Explore Pokhara. See sunrise views of the Annapurna range from Sarankot
Drive to Chitwan on Day 4 of the trip and see a variety of wildlife in the national park during a wildlife safari trip the next day. The final destination of this tour is Pokhara. Visit Pokhara's famous lakeside as well as Sarangkot, from where you can enjoy stunning sunrise in the morning.
We will drive you to Kathmandu on the second-last day of the tour and transfer you to the airport on the final day. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Hotels & transport were comfortable and reasonably priced. Tour guide knowledgeable and introduced the country & sites well to us.”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Patan & Bhaktapur sightseeing tour & drive to Nagarkot
Day 4: Sunrise view from Nagarkot & drive to Chitwan
Day 5: Jungle safari activities (all-day) in Chitwan NP
Day 6: Chitwan - Pokhara & Pokhara sightseeing tour
Day 7: Sunrise view from Sarankot & visit Pokhara city
Day 8: Pokhara - Kathmandu and farewell dinner
Day 9: Kathmandu departure (2 hours before boarding)
- Four night’s accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu. Two night’s accommodation in Chitwan National Park and the remaining two night’s accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Pokhara
- Meals as per the itinerary, including farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All transport during the tour, including pickup and drop-off, provided by a private car
- A local, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees to Chitwan National Park and jungle safari trips
- Meals except for those mentioned on the itinerary
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fee to all monuments where tickets need to be bought on the spot (usually at the gate)
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.