- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Mountain flights
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 40
- Enjoy birdwatching, jungle walk & wildlife safari trip in Chitwan National Park
- See major highlights of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan during a guided city tour
- See the majestic Himalayas during a mountain flight
- Travel to Pokhara, the city of lakes & the gateway to the Annapurna region
We will pick you up upon arrival in Kathmandu. Enjoy a mountain flight on the second day of the tour. See some of the major highlights of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur (the three cities in the Kathmandu Valley) before driving off for jungle safari trips to Chitwan National Park. Head for Pokhara and enjoy a city tour before it is time to drive back to Kathmandu.
See the best that Nepal has to offer during this guided trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Mountain flight & Kathmandu city tour
Day 3: Patan and Bhaktapur sightseeing tour
Day 4: Kathmandu – Chitwan National Park and village tour
Day 5: Chitwan National Park
Day 6: Chitwan National Park – Pokhara & sightseeing tour
Day 7: Pokhara city tour
Day 8: Pokhara – Kathmandu
Day 9: Kathmandu departure
- An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary, transortation, insurance
- Activities: One hour's mountain flight in Kathmandu, City sightseeing tours of Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur and Pokhara, a jungle safari trip in Chitwan on elephant or jeep & a village walk
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off transfer in a private car, van. All land transfers (Kathmandu - Chitwan, Chitwan - Pokhara & Pokhara - Kathmandu) in a tourist coach
- Accommodation: Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara at a 3-star category hotel. Two nights in Chitwan National Park and four nights at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals: Breakfast only in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals in Chitwan National Park. One farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant in Kathmandu
- Entrance fees to temples and monuments as per the itinerary. Chitwan National Park tickets
- International and domestic airfare except the mountain flight
- Nepal entry visa fees: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All beverages, including water
- Tips for your guide and driver
- Save US$ 58 today.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?