- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 3210 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Tour Code BM-37768
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover the highlights of Nepal during a short stay
- Fall in love with the ornate temples of Kathmandu
- Keep your eyes peeled for rhinos and tigers during a safari in Chitwan
- Explore the Nepali's life styles and culture, go through the cities and the mountains.
This trip offers you the best of Nepal in a short time, As you are going to start the trip from Kathmandu- the capital city of Nepal, to the second travelers choice- Pokhara which is known as the 'City of Lakes", to the short trek destination as trekkers best viewpoint- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek. From Poon Hill, you can see beautiful mountains like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Hinchuli, and Mt. Fishtail. On the way back to Pokhara, you will explore the village called Ghandruk- a cultural village that goes for Gurung life and culture. Not only is this the best place to relax and spend some time nearby the lap of the mountains. Back to Pokhara, you can see the beautiful lake- Phewa Lake at Lakeside.
Next to the famous destination will be the Chitwan National Park. You are going to spend some time exploring the wild animals and the beauty of Chitwan National Park. Like walking in the forest, visiting the elephant breeding camp, Tharu culture, sunset at the riverside of Sauraha.
Travel Max Guide design this trip for those who have a really short time but are willing to explore Nepal. That is the best travel plan and the itinerary that you are going to cover the Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara, mountains, and the Terai belt- Chitwan National Park. Cover the diversity of Nepal in Landscapes, culture, and the people's lifestyles in a short period. If you are willing to do more, you can kindly write to us, will design your trip as per your interest and requirements. Go with the local people and the community where you are going to be a part of responsible and sustainable tourism movement supporters.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400m)
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing tour
Day 3: Take a tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m)
Day 4: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,510m)
Day 5: Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2,750m)
Day 6: Hike to Poon Hill and continue to Tadapani (2,700m)
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1,940m) and back to Pokhara
Day 8: Travel by tourist bus from Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 9: Enjoy a variety of activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 10: Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu & farewell dinner
Day 12: Kathmandu departure
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off on the first and the last days of this tour
- Twin room accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek on a twin-share basis
- Guided Kathmandu valley sightseeing and entrance fees
- An English speaking tour guide during the time of Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing in a private vehicle
- Full board meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with tea/coffee during the time of trekking and Chitwan jungle safari
- Licensed holder an English speaking trekking guide
- Insurance of field staff, including their meals, salary, lodging, and transportation
- National park permits, TIMS card, and necessary permits
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- A trip accomplishment certificate
- Porter Service
- International flight tickets
- Travel & rescue Insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Porter service
- Personal expenses like trekking equipment, water, laundry, phone, and bar bills
- Tips to your guide, porter and driver
- Anything not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.