- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu
- Visit to UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath.
- Explore the bustling Kathmandu with it's art & architecture, culture & tradition.
The city of Kathmandu is considered the ‘city of temples’ and with so many temples, shrines and monasteries located inside the city, sightseeing around Kathmandu is an interesting experience.
Kathmandu Durbar Square was the residence and the center of power of the kings in the past with many palaces and temples.
Closer to Durbar Square is Swoyambhunath, popularly known as the ‘Monkey Temple’. It is located atop a hill providing great view of the Kathmandu City. Another popular site to visit during the tour is the Hindu temple of Pashupatinath located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. We later visit the Buddhist Stupa of Boudhanath not too far away from Pashupatinath Temple.
Everything, from the flight attendant and the pilots to the airplane...fantastic.”
- Private tour guide.
- Private transport in a car or van depending on number of travelers.
- Tax and service charge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Mineral water during the tour
- Lunch, Drinks, Photography etc.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.