- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pharping
- Panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot
Visit medieval palaces, sacred Hindu and Buddhist shrines, a medieval town (Pharping) steeped in Newari culture and the windy hills of Nagarkot. With an elevation of 2,195 m, Nagarkot offers a panoramic view of the valley and a spectacular sunrise/sunset.The colorful flowers and the serene backdrop of the mountains make the hill station ever popular among tourists.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. All accommodation during the tour will be at 2 or 3-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings, and Thankas (traditional paintings).
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Sightseeing in Pharping and Patan Durbar Squar
Day 4: Guided sightseeing & Drive to Nagarkot
Day 5: Nagarkotot sunrise view, Bhaktapur sightseeing
Day 6: Transfer to the airport for your final departure
- Airport/hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Nagarkot, breakfast included.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
- All ground transportation by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu on a private vehicle.
- Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking guide.
- The required number of ground staff during the tour
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag & sunhat
- All taxes
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- All personal expenses like snacks, drinks, laundry etc.
- Tips for tour staff and driver
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?