- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Whether it's hiking, driving or whitewater rafting, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- Be enchanted by the heartwarming people of Nepal on an overnight stay in a hilltop village retreat, surrounded by rustic farms and overlooking the mighty Himalayas.
- Discover hidden gems far removed from Kathmandu's bustle, like the pilgrimage site of Namobuddha and the vineyard region of Pataleban.
- Feel the adrenaline rush on a twoday whitewater rafting adventure – spend the night camping under the Nepalese stars on the banks of the Trisuli River.
Capture the spirit of Nepal on a stupa-endous journey rich in history, culture, and spiritual exploration. Witness the wind catch prayer flags amid mountainous backdrops, trek through changing landscapes to beautiful Buddhist monasteries, explore ancient trading towns deep in the Kathmandu Valley, and relax in a village retreat surrounded by Himalayan vistas. Then, before you get too zen – experience the thrill of rafting down the Trisuli river and spend a night camping under the Nepalese stars. From the labyrinth of bustling bazaars that crowd Kathmandu to the tranquil ambiance that encircles hill-top temples, it will be hard not to feel enlightened on this breathtaking adventure, Namaste!
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Bhaktapur (1400m)
Day 4: Panauti - Balthali (1730m)
Day 5: Namobuddha (1530m)
Day 6: Pataleban (1600m)
Day 7: Pataleban
Day 8: Trisuli River
Day 9: Trisuli River - Kathmandu
Day 10: Kathmandu
- Hotel (3 nights), Resort (2 nights), Guesthouse (3 nights), Camping (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Durbar Square
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Panauti - Leader-led walk
- Kathmandu Valley - Hike from Khopasi to Balthali
- Kathmandu Valley - Hike from Balthali to Namobuddha
- Namobuddha - Thrangu Tashi Yangtze Monastery
- Dhulikel - Leader-led walking tour
- Sanga - Kailashnath Mahadev Shiva Temple
- Trisuli River - Rafting
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Experience Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Experience Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Experience Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are some long travel days on roads that seem to be permanently under construction. What looks like a short distance on a map can take an unexplainably long time to complete. Plenty of patience (and maybe some good podcasts at the ready) will go a long way toward your enjoyment of the journey.
- This trip does not go to high altitude, so if you were hesitant to explore Nepal because for this reason you should have little trouble acclimatising on this tour.
- As there as an included rafting activity, please speak to your leader in advance if you are not a confident swimmer. There is also the option to sit out this activity and instead spend time relaxing at the campsite.
- While at the Trisuli river we have an included night of camping. This is at a permanent campsite where tents, mats and sleeping bags provided and toilet facilities are basic.
- Outside of the main cities, Nepal can be a quiet place, with few ‘tourist’ attractions and options for organised activities. There is plenty of time for your own exploration or relaxation. Don't expect each day to be action-packed, but be ready to seek out your own, more simple cultural experiences.
- As we stay in some locations where there are few options for eating out, some meals may be set menus rather than being able to choose from a variety of options.
- If you would prefer a cultural trip in Nepal in Comfort style, check out our Classic Nepal (HNKA)
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Your fellow travellers