- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15-55 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5554 meters
- Cross over three challenging, high passes: Cho La, Renjo La and Kongma La
- Astounding views of the mountains and the Khumbu ice fall
- Enjoy a thrilling mountain flight experience
- Trek to the renowned Everest Base Camp
We start our trip with an adventurous flight to Tenzing Hillary airport at Lukla followed by a trek along the classic route through Sagarmatha National Park to the mighty Dudhkoshi river, and past beautiful landscapes, chortens and monasteries. We make our way to the Everest Base Camp after reaching the summit of Kongma La.
After visiting Everest base camp and climbing to the highest point, Kalapatthar 5,545m, the trail leads over Cho-la pass 5,386m to reach a scenic Gokyo Lake and the valley with a tremendous panorama viewpoint.
Everest three high passes trekking finally ends after crossing the last pass, Renjo-la at 5,360m. Then, head back to Lukla for the flight to Kathmandu. Reminisce on your remarkable trekking experience in the high mountains with our friendly staff and guides!
Day 1: Flight to Lukla (2,840 m) & Trek to Phakding (2,652 m)
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3,440 m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860 m)
Day 5: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m)
Day 6: Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4,750 m)
Day 7: Rest day at Chhukung
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4,940 m) via Kongma La Pass (5,535 m)
Day 9: Everest Base Camp (5,364 m) - Gorakshep (5,170 m)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4,940 m) via Kalapathhar (5,545 m)
Day 11: Trek from Lobuche to Dzongla (4,830 m)
Day 12: Trek to Gokyo (4,800 m) via Chola pass (5,368 m)
Day 13: Rest day at Gokyo
Day 14: Trek to Lungden (4,380 m) via Renjo La (5,360 m)
Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,600 m)
Day 16: Trek to Lukla
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu
- All the airport and hotel shuttle as per the itinerary
- Everest region trekking permits and all the essential entry fees
- Professional trekking guide, including salary, meals, accommodation and accidental insurance
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu round airfare
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation while on the trek
- First aid medical kit box and Everest region trekking route maps
- Heli charter incase of emergency. (you should have travel insurance in this case)
- Sleeping bags and company duffel bags to use for the trek.
- All the applicable taxes and company service charge.
- Appreciation certificate after trip completion.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical local restaurant with cultural dance performance.
- Nepal entry visa
- Extra nights in Lukla (beyond the itinerary)
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- International airfare
- Porter and meals available at an extra cost.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
How do meals work on this trek? Are they included?
The tour price does not include meals, meaning you will buy your own meals en route, and pay based on your order. If you would like to prepay and have meals included, this option is available at an additional cost of USD 375 per person in total for 17 days of full board meals every day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?