- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3850 meters
- Spectacular Everest Himalayan views
- Spectacular Everest Himalayan views
As we have entered the Everest region inhabited by the Sherpas known for their incredible mountain climbing skills, we will also have to to sip tea with them, getting to know more about the Sherpa community; their lifestyle, culture and traditions.
This trek is suitable to even people who are not physically very fit. The maximum altitude will be 4,100 m meaning that we will not have any issues with acclimatisation either.
We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic and short trek in Nepal, yet with very good views of some of this world's greatest mountains.
We would like to thank our guide Rabin and our porter Resam for helping us to make our trip an unforgettable experience. They always cared to provide us with the best options on the way and were always flexible to meet our wishes regarding the changes of previously planned itinerary. We couldn't ask for better companions as we had a lot of fun together however the professionalism was never underestimated. Thanks guys for a great job :) xx”
Day 1: Flight to Lukla (2,804m) easy walk to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3,850m)
Day 5: Trek to Namche (3440m/112383ft)
Day 6: Trek to Lukla
Day 7: Fly back to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Airport pick up/ drop off and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu from Lukla, after the trek
- Professional mountain guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full board meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- First aid medical kit
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency rescue Helicopter service (cost covered by your Travel insurance company or you pay first and claim it later with insurance)
- Airport Pickup
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Porters to carry your baggage
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.