- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- One of the Most Beautiful Treks into Everest
- Visit the Ancient Buddhist Monastery in Tengboche
- Discover Some of the Best Himalayan Ranges During Your Trek
- Explore the Stunning Namche Bazaar, Khumjung and Khunde Villages
This trek will give you unbeatable views of the Himalayan peaks and some splendid moments to enjoy the hospitality and cultures of the Sherpa people. This trek is for those time bounded people who are looking for magnificent Himalayas views in Everest.
Our adventure starts with short and breathtaking flight to Lukla, considered as one of the 10 most dangerous airports in the world. Everest View Trek is low altitude trekking comparing to other longer treks of Everest region. You will have opportunities to witness lively culture of Sherpa people of the area. Sherpa people are the migrants from Tibet long time ago.
Explore monasteries, evergreen pine forests, towering Himalayas, human settlements in the cliffs, thundering rivers, some of the highest bridges and passes and endangered wildlife, all in the same tour. We will show you the magic of Everest view trekking. Enjoy beautiful views of several Himalayan peaks such as Thamserku, Kangteng, Kusum Kangaru, Kongde, Cholatse, Tabuche, Nuptse and the massive Mount Everest itself.
The itinerary for Everest View Trekking is creatively designed to show you maximum number of highlights of Everest region. Everest view trek will give you everlasting memories with the ultimate satisfaction from your adventure.
Day 1: Fly Lukla (2,840M), trek to Phakding or Monjo (2,840M)
Day 2: Short Trekking to Namche Bazaar (3,440M)
Day 3: Trek to Khumjung (3,780M) and Khunde (3,840M)
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860M)
Day 5: Trek back to Monjo (2840M) or Phakding (2610M)
Day 6: Trek to Lukla, enjoy final night in Himalayas! (2840M)
Day 7: Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel (1310M)
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle before and after the trek
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu domestic airline tickets including for the guide
- All Domestic airport taxes where applicable
- Meals on full board [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner] during the trek
- Accommodation on beautiful / standard tea houses as per the itinerary
- Everest National Park Entry Permit for all group members
- Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration card
- Experienced English speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide
- Necessary paper works, all government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Mountain Flight
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees ( two passport photographs ), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation
- Personal nature expenses ( bars and beverage bills, drinking water, bottled drinks, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc. )
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control ( Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek
- All meals and accommodation in Kathmandu (Except optional complementary dinner)
- Services not mentioned in 'Product Includes' section ( Please ask us if you are confused about any services )
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationImportant Note: We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with us. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be in safe environment thus we gave full authorize to your leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. We promise that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary however natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we would seek for your understanding on these concerns. Our leaders will be happy to give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.