- A scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery.
- Stay in the beautiful and vibrant Sherpa Town, Namche and Sherpa culture and tradition.
- Marvelous vistas of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam and other mountains
Nepal Eco adventure offers you a great trail for the Everest panorama trekking. The trek begins at Lukla, the entrance point to the Everest region, after a 45 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu. Our final destination of this trek is Tengboche village located on the lap of Mt. Ama Dablam. Tengboche village itself is situated a hill top and surrounded by snowcapped mountains. It also contains the famous Tengboche Monastery - the highest monastery in the world.
This trek will also pass through the hidden valley of Khumbu northwest of Namche Bazar. The area has few tourists and was only opened for tourists in 1985. Previously it was the trading route of Tibet.
We are looking forward to take you on a marvellous short adventure of a lifetime.
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450meters) 6hours.Overnight at Guesthouse
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche(4340meters) Day hike to Khunde,Khumjung and Everest view hotel.4 hours.Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 4: Trek to Thame (3800meters) & explore Thame village and Thame monastery. 5hours. Overnight at guest house.
Day 5: Trek from Thame to Khumjung (3785meters) 4hours. Overnight at guest house.
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3865meters) 4hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 7: Early morning enjoy sunrise over Mt. Everest and trek back to Namche (3440meters) 5hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 8: Trek from Namche to Lukla(2875meters) 7hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 9: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. 40 minute flight.
- 1 guide
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit.
- Trekker`s information management system permit (TIMS).
- Flight tickets to/from Lukla (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance, please always have such insurance in place).
- Sleeping bag, down Jackets and walking poles (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes, service charge and official expenses.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Hotel and meals in kathmandu.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfares to Nepal
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and beverages
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging in the guest houses.
- Tips for our staff (tipping is expected)
I planning on going back for an EBC Base Camp trek and will definitely be calling Chhatra again.”