- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3900 meters
- A scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery.
- Stay in the beautiful and vibrant Sherpa Town, Namche and Sherpa culture and tradition.
- Marvelous vistas of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam and other mountains
Nepal Eco adventure offers you a great trail for the Everest panorama trekking. The trek begins at Lukla, the entrance point to the Everest region, after a 45 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu. Our final destination of this trek is Tengboche village located on the lap of Mt. Ama Dablam. Tengboche village itself is situated a hill top and surrounded by snowcapped mountains. It also contains the famous Tengboche Monastery - the highest monastery in the world.
This trek will also pass through the hidden valley of Khumbu northwest of Namche Bazar. The area has few tourists and was only opened for tourists in 1985. Previously it was the trading route of Tibet.
We are looking forward to take you on a marvellous short adventure of a lifetime.
I planning on going back for an EBC Base Camp trek and will definitely be calling Chhatra again.”
Day 1: Fly to Lukla (2,875m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,450m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (4,340m)
Day 4: Trek to Thame Village and Monastery (3,800m)
Day 5: Trek from Thame to Khumjung (3,785m)
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3,865m)
Day 7: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 8: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2,875m)
Day 9: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
- 1 guide
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit.
- Trekker`s information management system permit (TIMS).
- Flight tickets to/from Lukla (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance, please always have such insurance in place).
- Sleeping bag, down Jackets and walking poles (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes, service charge and official expenses.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Hotel and meals in kathmandu.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfares to Nepal
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and beverages
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging in the guest houses.
- Tips for our staff (tipping is expected)
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.