- National parks
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Trek through the Everest region of Nepal to Tengboche Monastery
- See stunning mountain views, local Sherpa people and Bhuddist monateries
- Take a small plane mountain flight to Lukla and return
- Spot wildlife in Chitwan National Park
This trip starts with a mountain flight to Lukla, then trek up to Phakding, Namche and Tengboche Monastery and then trek back to Lukla and fly back Kathmandu. We then drive all the way to Chitwan where we immerse ourselves in the jungle activities in Chitwan National Park in Chitwan. After 2 nights in Chitwan, we drive along the Trisuli river back to Kathmandu.
On the Everest monasteries trek, visit the high valleys of the Khumbu with time to explore villages and monasteries and to sample the incredible hospitality of the Sherpa people. This is an exciting trek to one of the oldest monasteries and an excellent choice for those who have a short amount of time. If the weather cooperates, you'll get great views of the world's highest mountain, Everest.
Chitwan National Park is spread over an area of 932 sq kms and offers protection to 56 species of mammals including the one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger, leopard, sloth bear, wild elephant, striped hyena, Gangetic dolphin and wild bison. There are estimated to be 470 species of mammals, over 500 species of birds, 126 species of fish, 150 species of butterflies and 47 species of reptiles in the park. See how many you can spot during your park visit!
Namaste and greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya!!!!
Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group
From your ratings of Alpine Club, I believe you and your friends have enjoyed your holiday tremendously with our arrangements of the best put together itinerary to cater to your want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal.
We are committed to provide good and reliable services at reasonable pricing to our visitors to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday with a difference, ie, something exciting to do, something special, and something you would like to experience.
We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and friends and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends/relatives for greater adventures in the ‘Walk of the Himalaya’.
Alpine Club beckons you, to greater adventures in the Himalayas…..
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Rest in Namche bazzar
Day 5: Trek to Tenboche
Day 6: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 7: Trek to Lukla
Day 8: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 9: Drive to Chitwan
Day 10: Activties in Chitwan
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure
- Accommodation: 6 Nights stay in lodge/guest house during the trek, 3 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights in Chitwan
- Meals: breakfasts while on the trek and in Kathmandu, full-board meals in Chitwan, farewell dinner
- All airport/hotel pick up and drop in private car/van
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide and a porter during the trek
- Airfare from Kathmandu to Lukla and return flight to Kathmandu, including domestic flight departure taxes
- Activities in Chitwan
- National Park Permit and TIMS for Everest
- Down jacket and sleeping bag for use during the trip, to be returned to office after trek completion
- Nepal visa fees
- International airfare and departure tax
- Bar bills, laundry, hot shower costs, Wi-Fi, and other expenses of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Some meals, as per itinerary
- Tips for local staff, guides and porters
- Porter costs
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.