- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5545 meters
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Trekking in one of the most popular trails in the world Everest Base Camp.
- Hike to Kalapather to witness stunning views of Mt. Everest & others
- Crossing over high mountain passes Kongma La (5535m), Cho La (5420m) & Renjo La (5340m)
Three important passes in the Everest region are on the list during the trek; Kongma La (5535m), Cho La (5420m) and Renjo La (5340m).
The trek further extends to the Everest Base Camp, hike to Kalapather and also visiting the beautiful Gokyo Valley and it’s pristine lakes. Besides trekkers get to explore the remote valley of Nangpa La, the Sherpa village of Marlung, the monastery village of Thame.
The trek circulates one of the world’s highest mountain passes with the trekking trail passing through spectacular remote valleys, serene lakes, raging icy mountain rivers, age-old villages, Buddhist monasteries.
En-route you will get to witness some of the most spectacular views of the world’s highest mountain series including Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho oyu (8201m), Mt. Thamserku (6623m), Mt. Nuptse (7816m) etc.
The trekking also provides great insight into the local culture, tradition of the people living in the high Himalayas and witness varied flora and faunas of the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Everest High pass trek certainly is a challenging hike into these remote and distant locations.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla (flight- 40 min) to Phakding (2652m)
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 5: Acclimatization Namche Bazaar, Everest View hotel hike
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 7: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 8: Dingboche to Chhukung (4750m)
Day 9: Acclimatization, Explore Chhukung and its vicinity
Day 10: Chhukung to Kongma La (5535m) to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorekshep(5170m)-Everest Base Camp (5364m)
Day 12: Gorekshep to Kalapather (5545m) to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 13: Lobuche to Dzongla (4830m)
Day 14: Dzongla to Cho La (5368m) to Thangnak (4680m) - Gokyo
Day 15: Acclimatization- Trek to Gokyo Ri (5357m)
Day 16: Gokyo to Renjo La (5360m) to Marlung (4210m)
Day 17: Marlung to Namche Bazaar
Day 18: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 19: Lukla to Kathmandu (flight)
Day 20: Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip flight fare.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide during the trek including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Sagarmatha National park entrance Permit and fees.+
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Breakfree Adventures T-shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customiz the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.