- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the best highlights of the Everest region on this challenging trek, crossing three passes over 5000m
- Cross the Cho La, Renjo La & Kongma La to gain unsurpassed views of Mount Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Ascend Kala Pattar & Gokyo Ri to gaze upon the world's highest mountains from brilliant vantage points
- Experience vibrant Sherpa culture at its capital in Namche Bazaar
The most comprehensive trek in the Everest region with 3 high passes, spectacular views from Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar and a vist to Everest base camp.. This challenging trek will more than satisfy the ambitious trekker intent on crossing high passes without the commitment of any technical climbing. Heading towards Everest we cross the Kongma La to the Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar. After taking in the classic climbing routes to the summit of Everest we complete a spectacular traverse over the Cho La to the alpine pastures and lakes of Gokyo. From Gokyo Ri we gain further outstanding views of Everest before heading over the Renjo La with views into Tibet, to the wild upper Bhote Kosi. This trek traverses the entire Everest region and provides all the highlights you would expect with a mixture of local villages and Sherpa culture. Our nights are spent in a combination of wilderness camps and our exclusive private eco campsites, as well as handpicked eco lodges. If you are highly motivated and want to experience the absolute best of what the Everest region has to offer, then this is the trek for you.
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 : In Kathmandu (1330m)
Day 3 : Fly Lukla (2800m). Trek to Ghat (2530m). Walk approx 2 hours.
Day 4 : To Monjo (2850m). Walk approx 4-5 hours.
Day 5 : To Namche (3440m). Walk approx 4-5 hours.
Day 6 : Rest day Namche Bazaar
Day 7 : To Deboche (3770m). Walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 8 : To Dingboche (4360m). Walk approx. 6-7 hours
Day 9 : Rest day in Dingboche
Day 10 : To base of Kongma La (4800m)
Day 11 : Cross Kongma La (5500m) to Lobuche (4930m). Walk approx. 7-8 hours
Day 12 : To Gorak Shep (5288m) and Kala Pattar (5545m). Walk approx 7 hours
Day 13 : To Everest Base Camp (4930m) and trek to Lobuche. Walk approx. 7-8 hours
Day 14 : To Dzongla (4843m). Walk approx. 5–6 hours
Day 15 : Cross Cho La (5420m) and trek to Thagnak. Walk approx. 5-6 hours
Day 16 : To Gokyo (4800m). Walk approx. 2 hours
Day 17 : Ascend Gokyo Ri ( 5483m) & trek to Renjo La Base (5130m). Walk 6–7 hours
Day 18 : Cross Renjo La (5400m) and trek to Taranga (4000m). Walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 19 : To Namche Bazaar (3440m). Walk approx 5-6 hours
Day 20 : To Lukla (2800m). Walk approx 7-8 hrs
Day 21 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 22 : Trip concludes in Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 22 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality 4 star accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation on trek in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges and private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows and some wilderness camping
- 21 breakfasts, 19 lunches and 19 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$950
- Flights to and from Lukla included
- An extra 5kg luggage allowance on Lukla flight, total 20kg
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- The use of a World Expeditions trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- Trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter's insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163 today.
- Save US$ 109+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest High Passes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Everest High Passes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest High Passes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.