- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15-60 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 5360 meters
- Witness the mesmerizing Gokyo lakes
- Be impressed by the Khumbu Icefall
- Revel in beautiful mountain views including the famous Mount Everest
- Experience a thrilling mountain flight to and from Lukla
The trip begins with a small-plane flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and over the course of 12-days includes a view of the biggest glacier in Nepal, several walks through beautiful rhododendron forests, spectacular views of the stunning Gokyo valley and its jewel-like lakes, and a full-day spent at Namche Bazaar where we can enjoy the views and acclimatize. Throughout the trek, we will also pass through several villages where you can catch a glimpse of the lives, culture and traditions of the people living in these remote mountain lands.
Book now for this once-in-a-lifetime Himalayan experience!
Namche bazar is a big business centre.
I would not go there again.”
Day 1: Fly to Lukla and then trek to Phakding (2,652m)
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m
Day 3: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,086m)
Day 5: Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,400m)
Day 6: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Day 7: Excursion day
Day 8: Trek from Gokyo to Phortse (3,810m)
Day 9: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 10: Trek to Namche bazaar
Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu
- All the airport and hotel shuttles as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural dance show
- All the essential trekking permits and entrance fees for the trek
- Two-way domestic flights (KTM - Lukla and return) and airport taxes
- One professional trekking guide
- Twin sharing local lodge accommodation during the trek
- First aid medical kit carried by our guide
- Hiking pole and sleeping bag for use during the trek
- Helicopter rescue service in case of emergency evacuation. (In this case you should have your own travel insurance)
- Adventure certificate upon successful trip completion
- Nepal entry visa and International airfares
- Extra nights in Lukla and Kathmandu (beyond the itinerary)
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters
- Any alcoholic beverages, drinks and personal expenses such phone calls, charging, use of WIFI, hot shower etc during the trek.
- Kathmandu hotel accommodations.
- Meals during the trek.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?