- Mountain flights
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Observe the sunrise hitting Mount Everest
- Close view of Mount Everest within an hour flight
- Best Himalayan flight for luxury travelers
The Everest flight begins early in the morning from Kathmandu. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Tribhuwan International Airport where the jet will be waiting for your arrival. The jet is small, which means you don’t have to struggle to get the purest view of these Himalayas! You will be seated just next to a window so that you can experience the truly majestic and undiluted beauty of Nepal.
As soon as your flight takes off, you will also get to see a birds-eye-view of Kathmandu and its surrounding townscape. As you move towards the east, you can spy the pine trees, green valleys, stepped rice paddies and rhododendron forests — pure raw beauty of Nepal.
Soon the incredible mountains will start peeping up as you fly through the clouds. We’ll provide you with a map of the Himalayas, which helps you to identify the different mountains. Our tour guides and the air hostesses will also always be there to help you.
Enjoy the sight of the mountains including Mount Everest (8848m), Cho Oyu, Makalu, Manaslu, Lhotse, Amadablam, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna and many more. You can enjoy these mesmerizing views and once your journey is completed, we will drop you back at your hotel.
We flew with Shree airlines and each passenger had window seat and a chance to go up to the cockpit for a better view which in my case was directly at Mt Everest so I was thrilled . Crew very helpful and identifying the landmarks for us . Well worth the expense and early start .”
- Air Ticket
- Guaranteed window seat
- Guided by Air Hostess during the flight
- A certificate after the Everest Flight tour
- Transport to and from Airport
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Any other Tour
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.