- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Challenge yourself on the most comprehensive trek in the Everest region with a stunning crossing of Cho La pass looking over Tibet's Cho Oyu
- Immerse yourself to impressive mountain scenery at the base of the world highest mountain, Kala Pattar and the picture perfect Gokyo Lakes
- Discover Sherpa Culture at its 'capital' in Namche Bazaar and walk through sherpa villages of Khumjung and Khunde
- Experience a mesmerising Himalayan mountain flight to Lukla
Spectacular traverse from Gokyo Lakes to Kala Pattar affording incredible views of Mount Everest. Combining our classic Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes treks with a stunning crossing of the non-technical Cho La pass provides an unsurpassed circuit trek of the Everest region. We make climbs of the popular Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar along the way, which provide magnificent photo opportunities of the world's highest mountain, Mount Everest, and views as far as Kanchenjunga in the east and the Tibetan 8000m peak Cho Oyu to the north. We will also view Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Cholatse, the beautiful pyramid of Ama Dablam, as well as countless other Himalayan peaks. There is also time to visit the famous Base Camp, and during the months of March, April & May, will view the many expedition camps. Each night you will be accommodated in our private eco campsites as well as handpicked eco lodges. Another dimension to this adventure is the famous Sherpa culture providing a truly unforgettable experience.
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 : In Kathmandu (1330m)
Day 3 : Fly Lukla (2800m). Trek to Ghat (2600m). Walk approx 2 hours.
Day 4 : To Monjo (2850m). Walk approx 4-5 hours.
Day 5 : To Namche Bazaar (3440m). Walk approx 4-5 hours.
Day 6 : Rest day Namche Bazaar
Day 7 : To Portse Tenga (3600m). Walk approx 6 hrs
Day 8 : To Dole (4000m). Walk approx 3 hrs.
Day 9 : To Machhermo (4410m), walk approx. 3 hrs.
Day 10 : To Gokyo (4759m). Walk approx 5-6 hrs
Day 11 : Ascent of Gokyo Ri (5483m). Walk approx 4 hrs
Day 12 : To Thagnak (4800m). Walk approx 4-5 hrs
Day 13 : Cross Cho La (5420m) to Dzongla (4843m). Walk approx 8-9 hrs
Day 14 : To Lobuche (4930m). Walk approx 3 hrs
Day 15 : To Gorak Shep (5288m) & Base Camp (5360m). Walk approx 7-8 hours
Day 16 : Kala Pattar (5545m), & trek Dingboche (4330m), walk approx. 7-8 hours
Day 17 : To Deboche (3770m). Walk approx 4-5 hours
Day 18 : To Namche (3440m), walk approx. 5-6 hours
Day 19 : To Lukla (2800m). Walk approx 7-8 hours
Day 20 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 21 : Trip concludes in Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 21 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation on trek in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges and private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 20 breakfasts, 18 lunches and 18 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$850
- Return flights to Lukla included
- An extra 5kg luggage allowance on Lukla flight, total 20kg
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- Trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter's insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 172 today.
- Save US$ 114+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest Circuit & the Cho La tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Everest Circuit & the Cho La tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest Circuit & the Cho La tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.