- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5380 meters
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Everest Base Camp Trek is a famous challenging trek in Khumbu, Nepal
- Get to the foot of the world's highest mountain
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar
Famous for its spectacular mountain peaks and the loyal and friendly Sherpas, the Everest region, also known as the Khumbu region, is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal.
You will be trekking on great trekking trails near water falls, un-spoilt Buddhist monasteries and through the enchanting Sherpa villages on your way to Everest Base Camp. The EBC trek also gives you the opportunity to trek up to Kala Patthar, a 5554 meter peak on the way to Everest Base Camp, which is a superb vantage point for magnificent views of the southwest face of Mt Everest and other surrounding Himalayan Mountains such as Mt. Nuptse and Mt. Lhotse. After your hike up to KalaPatthar the trail takes you along the Khumbu Glacier to the foot of Everest where you'll finally reach the magnificent Everest Base Camp from where climbers are planning their summit attempts.
Reaching Everest Base Camp also marks the turnaround point of the trek so we'll slowly start our descend, eventually reaching Lukla and Kathmandu, where it all started.
We look forward to taking you on a trek of a lifetime. Please see the itinerary for further details.
During the trip, guide was patient and safe. I fell sick on 2days and he was constantly checking if I was ok and was concerned when I didn't feel like eating. Very attentive and caring!
After the trip, I was even treated to a local cultural dinner and given a certificate of completion. Definitely different from other tour operators.”
Thank you for everything!”
Day 1: Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding ( 2610 m)
Day 2: Phakding - Namche Bazaar ( 3440 m)
Day 3: Namche - Tyangboche (3860 M)
Day 4: Tyangboche - Dingboche ( 4410m)
Day 5: Rest day
Day 6: Dingboche - Lobuche ( 4930m)
Day 7: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep ( 5364m)
Day 8: GorakShep - Kalapattar - Pheriche ( 5545m)
Day 9: Pheriche - Phortse (3810 )
Day 10: Phortse - Namche Bazaar
Day 11: Namche Bazaar - Lukla
Day 12: Lukla - Kathmandu (2610 m)
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Domestic flight Kathmandu / Ramechhap - Lukla - Kathmandu / Ramechhap inclusive with all taxes and transfers
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- One licensed trekking guide speaking English, Chinese, Korean, or Hindi, and Nepali
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you dont have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Carried by the guide)
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the trekking region
- KTM 1xBedroom/night+BB
- KTM 2xBedroom/night+BB
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationEssential Equipment For Trekking. 1.Warm fleece hat with ears cover or balaclava. 2.Sun hat and scarf to cover face. 3.Good polarized sunglass (uv protector). 4.Cold proof polypropylene tshirt (2/2 half and full sleeve). 5.Wind proof fleece jacket and thermal down tshirt. 6.waterproof shell jacket and Gore-tex jacket. 7.Light weight poly-liner gloves and wool or fleece gloves(1 pair each). 8.A pair of expedition mittens.(waterproof shell). 9.underwears. 10.light weight cotton pants and hiking shorts.(1 pair each) 11.A pair of light and expedition thermal bottoms. 12.A pair of fleece trousers and A pair of waterproof shell pants.(breathable fabric) 13.A pair of socks.(Thin lightweight inner and thick warm wool hiking socks). 14.Hiking shoes with spare laces. 15.light sandals/shoes for camp. Extra necessary equipment. 1. Headlamp (with extra battries and bulbs) 2. Basic First Aid Kit 3. Large plastic bags. 4. 2 water bottles.(1 liter each) 5. Toiletries and Medium size towel. 6. Face and body moisturizer 7. 1 medium rucksack (50-70 liters/3000-4500 cubic inches) 8.A small day trek bag( with combination lock). 9. Small padlocks for duffel bags. 10. Books, Games, Binoculars. (Optional).
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?