- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the spiritual hub of Khumbu, Tengboche
- Bask in stunning views of the Khumbu Glacier and Ngozumpa Glacier
- Get close up views of Mount Everest
- Take a once in a lifetime smallplane mountain flight to Lukla
Experience the lush landscape, forests, monasteries, people, culture, mountainous lifestyle, glaciers, and glacial lakes. This adventurous trek offers you the best views of mountains like Mount Everest, Mount Nuptse, Mount Lhotse and many more.
This 15-day trip begins from the buzzing town of Kathmandu. The noisy crowd in the capital city is completely different from what you will experience in the Base Camp, Chola pass, and Gokyo Lakes. An exhilarating flight to Lukla takes you to the Khumbu region of Nepal. As you hike up along the Dudhkoshi region, you enter into Sagarmatha National Park and move ahead to Everest Base Camp via Namche. The trail again leads us into a valley with turquoise colored Gokyo lakes. Bask in the splendor of Ngozumpa glacier, the Gokyo lakes from Gokyo RI and the thrill of crossing the icy trail along Cho La pass.
Come along and join us in experiencing the isolated mountainous communities and scenery in its own undisturbed habitat. We will make your journey a memorable one!
Day 1: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 3: Acclimatization hike to the Everest View Hotel
Day 4: Namche to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 6: Acclimatization Hike to Nagerjun (5100m)
Day 7: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 8: Trek to EBC (5364m) - Gorekshep (5181m)
Day 9: Trek to Dzongla (4830m)
Day 10: Trek to Thangna (4700m) Via Cho La Pass
Day 11: Trek to Gokyo Lakes (4790m)
Day 12: Hike to Gokyo Ri, trek to Dole (4200m)
Day 13: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Airport pickup and drop off by private car
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek. You can choose meals (veg/non-veg/vegan) from a menu.
- Best available (1 room for two people) teahouses during the trek. Private bathroom at Lukla, Phakding, and Namche.
- 1 highly experienced English-speaking trekking guide for the group including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- 1 porter between two trekkers (1 porter will carry 25 kg maximum) including their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla, and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking to put your trekking belongings.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek. They are rated -15 deg Celsius
- T-shirt, trekking map, and trip achievement certificate
- Comprehensive first aid medical kid with an oximeter to monitor oxygen level and heartbeat.
- All required trekking permits including Sagarmatha National Park and Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality fees.
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Porter for solo traveller
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Cold drinks (beer, soft drinks, etc)
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except for Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- WIFI internet during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?