- Thrilling flight to Lukla - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Ethnic Sherpa Villages, Buddhist Culture and Local Traditions
- Buddhist Monastery and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Everest Base Camp Trek itself, and close up views of Mt Everest
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most famous trekking destinations on earth, and for good reason. The trekking trail is very good and the mountain views are second to none. While October can be a bit busy, the trail is very large so normally you won't feel that it is crowded at all, rather you are likely to be happy when meeting other trekkers on the way.
After short mountain flight to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary airport) your everest hiking journey begin along the famous Sherpa villages, through the Solu Khumbu Valley and along the Dudh koshi river. You will also be staying in Namche Bazar for a couple of nights to acclimatize properly. Namche Bazar is the 'capital' of the Everest Region also known as the Solu Khumbu region. During the acclimatization day you get visit view points where it is possible to see Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, and the beautiful Mt. Ama Dablam. Trekking up towards Everest Base Camp you will also get a chance to visit the famous Tengboche Monastery, the biggest monastery on the Everest Base Camp Trek (and rather large in generel).
Finally, you will reach the famous Everest Base Camp, the point from which all climbers start their ascent of the world's highest mountain, being 8,850 meters tall. Another highlight will be the hike to the vantage point KalaPatthar reaching altitudes of +5500 meters.
In this itinerary we have included some sightseeing prior and after the trek in Kathmandu, as it would be a shame to miss out on some of Kathmandu's famous landmarks now that you're in Nepal.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a detailed day-by-day overview.
- All ground transport as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Round Flight
- English Speaking Mountain Guide and porter including their Insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and daily wages etc.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with professional city tour guide.
- Tourist standard hotel in kathmandu with B/B plan.
- 3 Meals per day during the trek.
- Rescue arrangement and luggage storage in kathmandu, if needed
- First Aid Kits with life saving oxygen support.
- Nepal visa and int't flight.
- All kinds of bar bills and beverages like cold drinks, hot drinks and other as per not mentioned.
- Insurance and for emergency rescue services
- Personal equipment and clothing.
- Tips for Guide and Porter