- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Conquer high passes and glaciers.
- Experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views.
- Meet locals during tea house stays.
Everest is more than a mountain and the journey to its base camp is more than just a trek. Along a route dubbed by some as "the steps to heaven," every bend in the trail provides another photo opportunity — beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines, and foothills. For active adventurers not afraid to break a sweat, our full trekking support staff will bring you close to local cultures before opening a window to the top of the world.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu/Phakding
Day 3: Phakding/Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Namche Bazaar
Day 5: Namche Bazaar/Thyāngboche
Day 6: Thyāngboche/Dingboche
Day 7: Dingboche
Day 8: Dingboche/Lobuche
Day 9: Lobuche/Gorak Shep
Day 10: Gorak Shep/Pheriche
Day 11: Pheriche/Thyāngboche
Day 12: Thyāngboche/Monjo
Day 13: Monjo/Lukla
Day 14: Lukla/Kathmandu
Day 15: Kathmandu
- Hotels/guesthouses (2 nts), teahouse lodges (12 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD360-470 for meals not included.
- Plane, bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, trekking support staff.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- English-speaking local guide and assistants for the trek
- Porters included on the trek
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Everest Base Camp Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 56 today.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest Base Camp Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 February 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Everest Base Camp Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest Base Camp Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?