The path of Kala Patter from Everest Base Camp climbs up the grassy ridge above Gorak Shep toward the small mountain of Kala Patter which sits across from Everest and has the most spectacular views of the mountain. Continuing down the moraine to Dughla and drop to the bridge over the gushing stream that flows out of the glacier along the wide valley of the Khumbu Khola through Dusa will give the memorable spectacular experiences of trekking.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding( 2652m)
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3,820m)
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 07: Acclimatization at Dingboche
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5140) & trek to Everest Base Camp (5364)
Day 10: Trek to Kala Pattar (5554m) & back to Pheriche (4243m)
Day 11: Trek to Namche 2,840m
Day 12: Trek to Lukla 2,840m
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu (1300m) & transfer to hotel.
Day 14: Depart for the next destination
- Airport pick up/ drop and all ground transports in private vehicle
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and cash for the Visa.)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
I will tell all my friends who are traveling to Nepal that Adventure Bound would be the excellent choice for seeking any information or service for traveling in Nepal. I would heartily recommend Adventure Bound for their excellent service at affordable cost. ”