- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla
- Amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Thamserku,
- Views of the Khumbu Icefall, Sherpa villages, Tengboche Monastery and Namche Bazar
- Everest Base Camp and the vantage point KalaPatthar
The EBC trekking trail weaves through the Khumbu region (also known as the Everest region), featuring adventurous slopes in the lap of Mt. Everest. The trek is not only naturally magnificent but also culturally significant, as it gives you firsthand insights into the lifestyle of the Sherpa people.
This EBC trek is also famous for stunning views of several 8000 meter plus Himalayan peaks that can be seen from various view points on different parts of the trekking trail. You will among others get good views of the following majestic mountains Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, and Mt. Makalu - all of which are sure to leave you breathless.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a day-to-day overview of route that we will take. Please also do not hesitate to get in contact with us here at Bookmundi if you have any questions.
Day 02: Monzo - Namche Bazaar,
Day 03: Rest Day in Namche Bazaar, (Acclimatization day)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3850m).
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4350 mtrs.).
Day 06: Dingboche to Lobuche (4950 mtrs.). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Lobuche to Ghorakshep (5160 mtrs.) and hike up to Everest Base camp (5545 MTRS) Back to Ghorakshep.
Day 08: Gorak Shep -hike up to Kalapathar(5545 mtrs.) for Surise in Mt. Everest and Trek down to Phireche.
Day 09: Phireche- Khumjung Village (3753 mtrs.).
Day 10: Khumjung Village - Manjoo (2840M).
Day 11: Manjoo- Lukla.
Day 12: Morning flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla and
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick-up & drop-off by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- An experiences and government licensed Guide, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, flights (Lukla to Lukla), equipments, and medicine etc.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- All official expenses
- Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Hotel and activities in Kathmandu.
3 other trekkers age: 74, 63, and 63 succeded to reach the base camp. Congratulation to these young old chaps ;-)”