- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5545 meters
- Everest Base Camp
- View from Kala Patthar
- Tyangboche Monastery
- Sherpa culture, tradition and lifestyle.
For almost half a century, trekkers have flocked to the Everest Region to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. From the raging river of the Dudh Koshi Valley to Namche Bazaar, the hillside town and gateway to the Everest Region, to Tyangboche monastery and the Khumbu Glacier, this trek never fails to please.
The welcoming hospitality of the Sherpa people will warm your heart as you discover the old traditions of this rich climbing culture. Breathtaking views of Ama Dablam, Taweche, Nuptse and Everest are just a brief snapshot of what’s on offer throughout the trek, and you won’t find views alike them anywhere in the world! Whilst on this trek, not only do you accomplish reaching Everest Base Camp, but you will also get the chance to trek to the to the summit of Kala Patthar which stands at 5,643 m (18,192 ft) giving great, panoramic views of Mount Everest itself.
As if this was not enough, the Everest Base Camp trek will also offer an insight into remarkable flora and fauna leading you through thick forests with rhododendron and fir trees whilst you steal a glimpse at some rare and endangered species of birds and animals. This truly is a trek not to be missed.
Please do check the Itinerary for a day-to-day itinerary of this trek. Please also do not hesitate to contact us here via Bookmundi if you're interested in this amazing trekking experience.
Day 1: Short flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (261
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/6 hours)
Day 3: Acclimatization day.
Day 4: Trek to Tyangboche (3860m/5 hours)
Day 5: Trek to Dingboche (4360m/5 hours)
Day 6: Acclimatization day
Day 7: Trek to Lobuche (4940m/5 hours)
Day 8: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5300m)/back to Gorak Shep
Day 9: Hike up to Kala Patthar (5545m) then trek to Periche
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/5 hours)
Day 11: Namche to Lukla (2840m/6.5 hours)
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Domestic airport transfers (Thamel - airport - Thamel) or Kathmandu - Ramechap and Ramechap Kathmandu as flights are going on from Manthali Airport in Ramechap
- Return flight to Lukla.
- Teahouse accommodation
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner on the trek
- An English speaking guide
- Use of Mosaic Adventure Sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag (to be returned after trek)
- Required applicable entry fees.
- Government imposed taxes
- Beverages (tea/coffee, hot water, coke/fanta, bottled water etc)
- Extras (batter charging, wifi etc)
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended / not mandatory to go on this trek)
- Porters (can be hired for additional cost / recommended to hire at least one porter between 2 particiapntshire one)
- Tipping (expected by guide and porter)
- Gears, clothing and other personal expenses.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- Full refund up until 60 days before trip starting date
- USD 135/person charge if cancelled before 3 to 59 days before trip date
- No refund if cancelled 2 days before the trip.